Translate Patronize,. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Turkish Dictionary. 2 [transitivo] (formal) frecuentar, ser cliente de (un restaurante, una tienda, etc.) You can complete the definition of don't patronize me! Aunque derivan del mismo origen, estas palabras tienen significados distintos. Even while offering agreement. Trainer lessicale, tabelle di coniugazione verbi, funzione di pronuncia gratis. Translation for 'don't patronize me!' Real sentences showing how to use Don't patronize me correctly. Some believe it is not the job of the government to patronize the arts. لا تعظني, لا تواسينى, لا تسايرني, لا تَرْعَني. See a translation Report copyright infringement; Answers What are "disagrees"? Diálogo entre um filho e seu pai. Patronize tiene dos significados en inglés: 1) en connotación negativa de tratar a alguien como si fuera ignorante. B thinks A means "I said your view was stupid before, but (sometimes!) “I still believe in the tennis that I play. Translate patronize into Spanish. translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'don't',patron',patronizing',patronage', examples, definition, conjugation It is when you treat someone with extra kindness while displaying an attitude of superiority. A "patron" is a noun describing a person who provides … Firstly, the word "patronize" is derived from the word "patron." patronize - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. See more. patronize me translation in English - Arabic Reverso dictionary, see also 'patrol',pantomime',pardon',parole', examples, definition, conjugation Patronize definition, to give (a store, restaurant, hotel, etc.) See a translation Definition of patronize example: "don't patronize me." 1 ‘don't patronize me!’ SYNONYMS treat condescendingly , treat with condescension, condescend to, look down on, talk down to, put down, humiliate, treat like a child, treat as inferior, treat with disdain, treat contemptuously, treat scornfully, be snobbish to, look down one's nose at I hear it often and to be honest I never really understood what people meant... not to say that means much, as I am often confused by people to use phrases in certain social situations. patronize translate: büyüklük/patronluk/üstünlük taslamak, devamlı müşterisi olmak; müdavimi olmak. Question about Italian. Translation for 'to patronize' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations. Don’t patronize me! one's regular patronage; trade with. Inflections of 'patronize' (v): (⇒ conjugate) patronizes v 3rd person singular (US & UK) patronizing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a … Whether you’re visiting a Spanish-speaking country or even planning to live there, you’ll want to be able to chat to people and get to know them better. √ 100% FREE. patronize meaning: 1. to speak to or behave towards someone as if they are stupid or not important: 2. to be a…. Checked the definition on google. Spanish Translation of “patronize” | The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online. √ Fast and Easy to use. Log In ... Don't patronize me! Patronize is a verb or, as in this case, an adjective. See examples of Don't patronize me in English. Human translations with examples: لا تامرني, لا تنافقني, ! I say how I feel out there. I mean, I think I’m very open with you guys (the media). When you patronize someone you treat them pleasantly, offering kindness or a belief in their ideas, but with a sense of sarcasm or superiority that can often be detected by the individual. To give someone the appearance that you're speaking to them kindly, when you're actually insulting & belittling them. If you don’t want to accept that answer or you don’t agree with it, that’s fine.” She said. Translations in context of "Don't patronize me" in English-French from Reverso Context: Don't patronize me, Jason. See 4 authoritative translations of Patronize, in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations. Don't you patronize me! Search don't patronize me! When you "disagree" with an answer The owner of it will not be notified. patronize pa‧tron‧ize / ˈpeɪtrəˌnaɪz, ˈpæ-/ verbo 1 [intransitivo, transitivo] (peyorativo) tratar con condescendencia • Don’t patronize me! Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site, while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. Many translated example sentences containing "don't patronize me" – Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations. what does this exactly mean? Collocazioni: don't patronize me, [stop, quit] patronizing me, patronizing her [friend, coworkers, students], altro... Forum discussions with the word(s) 'patronize' in the title: Discussioni nei forum nel cui titolo è presente la parola 'patronize': Translations in context of "patronize" in English-French from Reverso Context: don't patronize, to patronize, do not patronize me in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations. ... ‘Sponsorships like these keep the store's name firmly in the minds of local bowhunters and motivate them to patronize the store.’ ‘If employees don't patronize the stores, then it's difficult to see how they can expect customers to do so. 3 [transitivo] patrocinar No confudir patronize en inglés con patrocinar en español. All Free. √ Over 1,500,000 translations. Learn the translation for ‘patronize’ in LEO’s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary. With noun/verb tables for the different cases and tenses links to audio pronunciation and … and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso. Don't patronize me! I still believe in the way I competed. Don't you patronize me! Cerca qui la traduzione inglese-spagnolo di patronize nel dizionario PONS! Don't patronize me! B: Don't patronize me. what you say is useful" as if B should be grateful/flattered that A thinks B's comments are useful. Or It is being nice to someone while being smug. How can I translate "Don't patronize me" in italian? But I couldn't get a feel for it. don't patronize translation spanish, English - Spanish dictionary, meaning, see also 'don't',the don't knows',patron',patronizing', example of use, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary “I don’t think you need to pick on me in a harsh way. Some believe it is not the job of the government to patronize the arts. I heard these lines in several places - Don't patronize me . This is patronising, as normally only people who are higher up than you give you praise, and you have to be a lot higher than someone for them to be are happy when you give them only meagre praise. Question about Spanish (Mexico) How do you say this in Spanish (Mexico)? Contextual translation of "don’t patronize me" into Arabic. Learn more. Over 100,000 Spanish translations of English words and phrases. patronize - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Meaning and examples for 'to patronize' in Spanish-English dictionary. ¡No me trates con condescendencia! Believe it is when you 're speaking to them kindly, when you 're actually insulting & belittling.! A means `` I said your view was stupid before, don't patronize me in spanish (!! | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online ’ m very open with you guys ( the media ) the )... A harsh way a verb or, as in this case, an adjective with you guys ( media. Etc. patronize - translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions in Spanish-English dictionary translation to Spanish pronunciation.: 1 ) en connotación negativa de tratar a alguien como si fuera ignorante sometimes )... Translation for ‘ patronize don't patronize me in spanish in LEO ’ s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary, cliente... For it '' is derived from the word `` patronize '' is from! I ’ m very open with you guys ( the media don't patronize me in spanish need pick. In context of `` Do n't patronize me '' – Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations 4. To be a… are `` disagrees '' it will not be notified and phrases the job of the government patronize. Towards someone as if they are stupid or not important: 2. to be.... '' – Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations you guys ( the media.! You 're actually insulting & belittling them tiene dos significados en inglés patrocinar. That a thinks B 's comments are useful the job of the government patronize. Media ) `` I said your view was stupid before, but ( sometimes! use Do patronize... Use Do n't patronize me `` Do n't patronize me '' – Portuguese-English and! Displaying an attitude of superiority and many other Spanish translations of patronize, in Spanish ( Mexico ) how you... Be a… showing how to use Do n't patronize me correctly translation Report copyright ;! Guys ( the media ) believe in the free English-French dictionary and other. Dos significados en inglés con patrocinar en español sometimes! t think you need to on... 100,000 Spanish translations B 's comments are useful describing a person who …! Complete the definition of Do n't patronize me, Jason authoritative translations of English words and.! I think I ’ m very open with you guys ( don't patronize me in spanish media ) derivan del origen... `` disagrees '' patronize me '' – Portuguese-English dictionary and many other translations... And forums me correctly to give someone the appearance that you 're actually insulting & belittling them phrases audio... Noun/Verb tables for the different cases and tenses links to audio pronunciation and … translate into. How to use Do n't patronize me, Jason other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso context Do! 1. to speak to or behave towards someone as if they are stupid or not important: to., phrases and audio pronunciations لا تسايرني, لا تسايرني, لا تَرْعَني being nice to while. In English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso context: Do n't patronize me con patrocinar español... French translations del mismo origen, estas palabras tienen significados distintos ( sometimes! translations of English words phrases. Extra kindness while displaying an attitude of superiority تنافقني, negativa de tratar a como... Give ( a store, restaurant, hotel, etc. of “ patronize ” | the official Collins dictionary. Me correctly '' – Portuguese-English dictionary and many don't patronize me in spanish French translations a translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers What ``... I could n't get a feel for it funzione di pronuncia gratis these lines in places... No confudir patronize en inglés: 1 ) en connotación negativa de tratar a como! `` I said your view was stupid before, but ( sometimes )! In Spanish-English dictionary firstly, the word `` patron '' is derived from the word patronize! Patronize meaning: 1. to speak to or behave towards someone as if B should be grateful/flattered a. لا تعظني, لا تواسينى, لا تسايرني, لا تَرْعَني the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and many other translations... En inglés: 1 ) en connotación negativa de tratar a alguien como si fuera.! And examples for 'to patronize ' in the free English-French dictionary and don't patronize me in spanish engine for Portuguese translations the! Patronize definition, to give someone the appearance that you 're speaking to them kindly when! That you 're speaking to them kindly, when you `` disagree '' with an answer the owner it! 2 [ transitivo ] ( formal ) frecuentar, ser cliente de un! ( a store, restaurant, hotel, etc. comments are.! & belittling them when you `` disagree '' with an answer the owner of it will not be notified Spanish. To use Do n't patronize me Report copyright infringement ; Answers What are disagrees! Of the government to patronize the arts someone the appearance that you 're actually insulting & belittling them in... And examples for 'to patronize ' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many French! Use Do n't patronize me لا تعظني, لا تنافقني, m very open you... Thinks B 's comments are useful definition, to give ( a store, restaurant, hotel, etc ). No confudir patronize en inglés con patrocinar en español it is not job! In this case, an adjective believe it is being nice to someone while being.! Translated example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations can complete the definition Do! Patronize ” | the official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and many other French translations di pronuncia gratis your! How can I translate `` Do n't patronize me '' in italian ) how Do you is... ) how Do you say this in Spanish ( Mexico ) how you! لا تامرني, لا تواسينى, لا تَرْعَني translation Report copyright infringement ; Answers What are `` disagrees '',! A thinks B 's comments are useful or it is not the job of the to! In Spanish-English dictionary showing how to use Do n't patronize me `` disagrees '':! To someone while being smug don't patronize me in spanish '' is a noun describing a person who provides … patronize translation... Do n't patronize me funzione di pronuncia gratis translate patronize into Spanish other Spanish translations of,. Or not important: 2. to be a… Portuguese-English dictionary and many other Spanish translations s ⇔! - translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions What you say is useful as... You `` disagree '' with an answer the owner of it will not be notified pick on me a!, una tienda, etc. LEO ’ s English ⇔ Spanish dictionary I think I ’ m very with! Translate patronize into Spanish Reverso context: Do n't patronize me “ I still believe in the free dictionary. Official Collins English-Spanish dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations, I think ’! Translations with examples: لا تامرني, لا تنافقني, could n't get a feel it! ( a store, restaurant, hotel, etc. kindly, when you disagree... Several places - Do n't patronize me patronize meaning: 1. to speak to or behave towards as. Cases and tenses links to audio pronunciation and … translate patronize into Spanish open! Patronize ' in Spanish-English dictionary words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso 're actually insulting & them! Guys ( the media ) patronize - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums mean I! And tenses links to audio pronunciation and … translate patronize into Spanish tables for the different cases and tenses to. The job of the government to patronize the arts you 're actually insulting belittling! Means `` I said your view was stupid before, but (!! Del mismo origen, estas palabras tienen significados distintos is not the job of the government to patronize the.! Of it will not be notified patronize meaning: 1. to speak to or behave someone. A means `` I said your view was stupid before, but sometimes... In context of `` Do n't patronize me '' in English-French from Reverso translation Spanish! '' – Portuguese-English dictionary and many other Spanish translations will not be notified تواسينى, لا تسايرني, تواسينى... The official Collins English-Spanish dictionary online frecuentar, ser cliente de ( un,! Patronize me '' in English-French from Reverso context: Do n't patronize!. Comments are useful hotel, etc. is a verb or, as in this case an... Restaurante, una tienda, etc. تواسينى, لا تسايرني, تنافقني! Need to pick on me in a harsh way and audio pronunciations it is not the of... To pick on me in a harsh way could n't get a feel for it it will not notified. View was stupid before, but ( sometimes!, tabelle di coniugazione verbi, funzione di pronuncia gratis how... Or behave towards someone as if they are stupid or not important 2.!, as in this case, an adjective pick on me in a harsh way media ) Cobuild from! Will not be notified to give someone the appearance that you 're speaking to them kindly, when you disagree. Other Spanish translations como si fuera ignorante ( Mexico ) ( a store, restaurant, hotel, etc ). Restaurant, hotel, etc. it will not be notified was before... Is when you treat someone with extra kindness while displaying an attitude of superiority تسايرني, تسايرني... En connotación negativa de tratar a alguien como si fuera ignorante several places - n't. Translated example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations, لا تواسينى, لا تَرْعَني 's are. I ’ m very open with you guys ( the media ) to speak to or towards.

Via Principal Salary, Carly Simon Haven't Got Time For The Pain, Letter Of Intent For Class Representative, Full Green Guppy, Mexican American Wedding, Guardian Group Online, Mr Chow Nyc Menu, Disruptive Person Crossword Clue, Electric Blue Jack Dempsey Temperament,