MTN – 08149860333, Glo – 08113630333, Airtel – 07080630333, Etisalat – 09090630333. Explore BoxOffice, Showmax, DStv Thanks rewards and much more with your own dashboard. Thank you. Starting from Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna and other states. I subscribed for Access package on the 1st may, 2020 and I paid ahead on the 8th of the same month but to my almost surprise my subscription was cut off on 8th June 2020. c. Email address: [email protected] DStv customer care number. Address: Kololo Plot 17B, Impala Avenue, Uganda. SUPPORT; Stay-up-to-date on all you need to know about Self … It is worthy to note that DStv has one of the most respected customer care number in all the states in Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Ghana and other Africa country. Maiduguri Branch Multichoice Nigeria Center Number: 1 270 3232 or 080 3900 3788. Undoubtedly, the DStv customer care number are the same in all the states in Nigeria. If you ever need to contact Multichoice Nigeria, you can do so via any of the contact details below. If you contacted Multichoice customer care for account suspension and you are back, you must reactivate your account before your channels start working. The Satellite Pay TV has initiated a lot of self-services, and of course, they work tremendously. DStv has got physical addresses and offices, where you can easily visit and make inquiry. If after contacting them via number and social media, then you can easily make use of the centres below and they includes: 1. If you reside in Lagos and Abuja, you can choose to visit any of their physical offices below or call them. Thank you. Dial *142*6688*2# on,your cellphone. 88A, Isa Kaita Road, Malali , Kaduna, 6. 17A, Rasaq Balogun Street, off Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, No related posts. Airtel: 07080630333 http/www.dstvafrica.com, 2. j: DStv Self center: Eazy.dstv.com/en/gh/contact. Below contains all the DStv contact office details and addresses in Nigeria. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); Best Rated Educational Update Portal in the World; Examination and Academic Guide, High Paying Jobs & Scholarship Website, DSTV Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number, Email and Office Location, KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street, Today, we will list out the comprehensive methods and ways on how to contact DStv whenever you are in trouble. Diabetes Permanent Solution! DSTV Customer Care Phone Number 2021. MultiChoice Africa is the leading video entertainment provider in Africa. c) Sundays: 12pm – 5pm. Featured in the post is the full guidelines on How to Update Your DStv Contact Details. Multichoice Nigeria Center Number: 1 270 3232 or 080 3900 3788. DStv Zimbabwe Customer Care Number & Contacts. You can contact DStv Business on 011 289 2289 - our lines are open from 7am to 9:30pm, seven days per week, including public holidays. The payment is simpler, and you can complete all your payment online. DStv Self-Service is on WhatsApp. Address: Address: No. Kornel. FreeBrowsingLink helps you to learn and understand more about your everyday gadgets, get to know profitable online business and many more. Your numbers are 07080630333, 09090630333, 08149860333 and 08113630333 and your Toll number too is not working. It is a South Africa based satellite TV service provider under the management of Multichoice Africa. +263 4 253351. MultiChoice Africa is a multi-channel pay television platform provider . Understand that the Twitter contact center works within this time frame: is 1043374013. You can contact dstv call center using any of the following numbers: 08039003788, 08149860333, 08113630333, 012703232, 07080630333, 09090630333 in Nigeria. Stay focus and read through. There you have it on Dstv customer care contact details. GLO: 08113630333 or 080037882666328. You Can Reach DStv Customer Care Online Via Social Media. Nasarawa GRA, Kano Pretoria: (012) 422 2222 . DStv on WhatsApp. My name is Funke Biola Kareem. Your customer care line is disconnecting me sayin I should pay…I didn't even get to talk to any customer care … I subscribed to ACCESS since yesterday but only 3 stations am given. Surulere Lagos. I try calling all ur customer care line not go in true, I subscribe my decoder since yesterday night but is not working till now 7035494696, I subscribe it online with my first bank account. DSTV customer care number is location based so if you are calling from Lagos Zone, the number to call is 08039003788, Abuja- 08039003789. Undoubtedly, the DStv customer care number are all the same in all the states in Nigeria. Port Harcourt Branch Save our WhatsApp number (060 060 3788) as DStv South Africa and start interacting with us by saying hello. ictoria Island Hello, we can’t help you because WE ARE NOT ENDORSED BY DSTV. Convenience means managing your DStv account in the palm of your hand. My complaint is that my xtraview decoder in the room is not working and my money is reading on it. Johannesburg: (011) 289 2222 . DSTV Facebook Contact: www.facebook.com/dstvng/. But above all the packages in different subscribers, the customer car service is advanced and much more faster and quicker. Cape Town: (021) … From the guide below, you will be able to contact DSTV Nigeria for solutions to your DECODER and much more. Kaduna Branch Manage your DStv account right from WhatsApp - anytime, anywhere! All you have to do is to tap on the country button, at the top right bar, choose your country and everything about Country and how to contact them will be displayed on the screen. With the different bouquets and services provided, it is quite normal to run into various issues with your DSTV from scrambled channels even after making the payment or activating a different bouquet, you paid for. e. Shortcode: 1779 You must understand that the Call centres works from 8am – 9pm daily. Copyright © 2014 - 2021. Getting to DStv via their contact details is more faster, including the DStv contact number and the DStv call centre. i made a subscription through my bank 2 days ago, yet my DSTV isnt working, Please contact DSTv via Twitter page to clear the error. List Of DSTV Offices In Abuja & Customer Care Number December 31, 2019 April 6, 2020 - by Olawale S. S. - Leave a Comment Full list of DSTV Offices in Abuja and contact information. National Telesales Number +234-803-904-3788, Dstv Nigeria Abuja Address: Legion House, 3 Kaura Namoda Street Area 3 Garki, Abuja. DSTV Nigeria Abuja Legion House, 3 Kaura Namoda Street Area 3 Garki, Abuja. Surulere Branch DSTV CALL CENTER NUMBERS & ADDRESSES (LAGOS AND ABUJA). DStv Customer Care Numbers Nigeria. Just help me to make the xtraview to work. Ghana Citizen can now contact DStv without stressing themselves. Dial *288# on,your cellphone. Free Browsing Link. – How to activate, It is now easy to cancel your Netflix subscription service to save money at least, GOtv and DStv new subscription prices to take effect from June 1st, 2020, All Nigeria DStv Packages Prices, Comparison and Review, Smartphone & Tablets for Students (under 40k), Cheap 5.5″ inches, 4000mAh, 4G LTE, 13MP Smartphones under 40k, Best Tablet and Tablet Guide for Kids in 2021, Realme C20 official with Helio G35 12nm SoC and 5000mAh battery, CLAW SHOOT Bluetooth game controller supports Android, Tablets, PCs, Telegram gained an additional 25 million new users in 72 hours, Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ comes with Intel’s new 11th Gen Core processors, HTC Desire 20 Pro 5G unveiled with Snapdragon 690 5G processor, Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and Galaxy S21+ introduced with 120Hz display, OPPO A93 5G announced with Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 chips, Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 is the world’s first QLED Chromebook, Samsung Exynos 2100 5nm EUV SoC introduced with built-in 5G. It is considered to be the best pay-tv in Ghana. 0712 267 770 – 773. Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State Customer care number: 080 3900 3788. *. Plot 11-16 Kano Road, Commercial Strip Maiduguri, Borno State, 3. I make a mistake in subscribing for 7023704757 instead of 7023704752.name Arogundade Adekunke #1900. LAGOS MULTICHOICE (DSTV) CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT DETAILS. [email protected] 1A, Secretariat Link, Opposite State Secretariat, Jos, 7. Plot 1548 Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Beside NEMA, With USSD you can check what you owe, clear error codes, view your last four transactions, transfer … Here is my IUC: 7029726246, First Bank We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp. DSTV Nigeria Lagos Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State. If you choose to contact Dstv (Multichoice) Nigeria online, you do so via their Facebook, Twitter profiles, and official website. DStv Call Centre: +27 11 289 2222 For all DStv customer and service-related queries, please visit www.dstv.com or selfservice.dstv.com or contact us on help@dstv.com. Hi I subscribers smart card instead of mine I need help. DStv Customer Care: How to Contact DStv Kenya About DStv. Using SMS SMS the word EMAIL followed by your EMAIL ADDRESS and your SMARTCARD NUMBER … I believe by now you should be able to contact Dstv both offline via phone number and physical address and online via email, social media accounts, official website, and self-service page. Convenience means managing your DStv account in the palm of your hand. I made payment for my dstv smartcard number 10208061175 but my account still reads "suspended"; zero. If you reside in Lagos and Abuja, you can choose to visit any of their physical offices below or call them. You can quickly go to Eazy.dstv.com/en/ng, 5. Just give us a call or find a related question in the FAQs below. Hello, please rephrase your question and make it understandable. Your decoder smart card or IUC number. FreeBrowsingLink is a leading Technology and Business blog in Nigeria, and we also cover wide-spectrum of topics, reviews from different countries. Below contains the Multichoice Nigeria contact details. Ibadan Branch Find an DStv installer near you at the click of the a button. Thank you. Plot 1, Ebeano Estate, Beside Zenith Bank, Ogui Road, Enugu, 8. *. 2. To make payment on DStv, Please click HERE. INSTALLERS; Find more info about Self Service including FAQs or 'How To' videos. Multichoice Nigeria Center Number: 1 270 3232 or 080 3900 3788. Dstv Nigeria Lagos Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State. Anyways, if your country was not listed on this platform, then you can easily get your country’s comprehensive contact details. Its mini version is GoTv which was launched as a response to Startimes, also a satellite Tv without dish then. Try reaching them via Twitter. JAMB 2019 UTME Registration Form Template for Foreign and Local Centres, Redmi Note 7 launched with 48MP, 6GB RAM and runs on Android 9 Pie, How to pay and subscribe DSTV / GOtv with FCMB Online and USSD Code, DSTV Kenya Contacts – Customer Care Number, How much is Showmax Pro Live Sport Streaming App? Below are what you need to reactivate your DStv account after suspension: 1. DStv offer amazing packages and they have made the payment so much easier. Dial *668# on,your cellphone. I AM ONE OF THE OLD DSTV INSTALLERS IN TARABA STATE BUT NEVER RECOGNIZED EVEN ONE DAY WHY? Basically, you can email them at [email protected] or [email protected] and their website is simply www.dstv.com. Dstv … Dstv Nigeria Lagos Address: Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State. Do you want to know us more or advertise with us? Now make payment and check your balances easily with brand new DStv Africa dashboard. HURRY!!! Your Mobile phone number … With USSD you can check what you owe, clear error codes, view your last four transactions, transfer … f. USSD: *759# DStv has got physical addresses and offices, where you can easily visit and make inquiry. Starting from Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna and other states. Self-service are portals where you can complete some important commands. Multichoice Nigeria Center Number: 2347291/2. What’s your take on this? Etisalat: 09090630333 Adjacent Transcop Hilton, Maitama, 4. And not just that, the Satellite TV has millions of users spreads all over the world. ABUJA MULTICHOICE (DSTV) CUSTOMER CARE … Head Office MultiChoice Group and its partners use cookies to help deliver services and for advertising purposes ... Have your SmartCard number … Try and do the correction please. Kano Branch Abuja Branch Multichoice call centre Durban, DStv contact number Durban, DStv call centre Durban, DStv customer care, DStv login, Multichoice Login, DStv call centre If you are looking for any solution to your troubles in Ghana with your DStv, then one of these will guide you through: a. DStv has got physical addresses and offices, where you can easily visit and make inquiry. You can use DStv Self Service from your cellphone, tablet or desktop computer to clear error messages, update your details and manage payments conveniently. I tried to contacting all the customer care line you displayed on your page but non seems working. image source. 12 November 2020. With self-service, you can pay for & manage subscription and fix error codes from the comfort of your home. To get started, save our number +254755896248, then make … Undoubtedly, the DStv customer care number are the same in all the states in Nigeria. payments payments payments payments payments payments payments My decoders nos are 10441224903 and secondary decoder is 42886336561. Dstv is a South Africa based satellite Tv service provider under the management of Multichoice Africa. Lagos State, 9. Lagos Office Fax: 01 270 3256. Enugu Branch 14 Kudeti Avenue, Onireke, Ibadan, Oyo State This is our official contact email address: [email protected]. DSTV Nigeria Customer Care: This article comprises of DSTV MultiChoice Nigeria Contact Details. please i subscribed dstv family (4000) twice…to 10047303849 (FR. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. TAGS. Dstv Care, I have been trying your care no over 2days and its not been reachable. Hi Biola, we are not associated with DSTv customer care service. We are always ready to help. If for any reason you run into an issue with your DSTV, below are their contacts via phone numbers, email addresses, and office addresses. The DStv Explora Ultra hits SA shelves with access to Netflix streaming service. Need help in managing your DStv account? d. Fax: 0302768667 I don’t know what’s happening. DStv is definitely one of the best Satellite Pay TV in Nigeria, and in Africa as a whole. Plot 9 Abdullai Bayero Road, Off Audu Bako Way, Where is the problem. Starting from Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna and other states. But before we get to that, lets take a look at all the DStv contact number: *. b. Ikeja Branch DSTV CALL CENTER NUMBERS & ADDRESSES (LAGOS AND ABUJA). Find out how much to pay, make payment, clear errors and so much more. Like most brands, DStv … Or send “Reset” to 30333. Save our WhatsApp number 060 060 3788.All you have to do to get started is to Say Hello. MultiChoice Plaza, 3 Adeyemo Alakija Street, GRA Ikeja, DSTV has a customer care number that you can call at any time of the day. Only 15 Packs Left. Address: MultiChoice Nigeria Limited, Plot 1381, Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. g. Facebook: @DStvGhana Starting from Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano, Kaduna, and other … They are not picking my calls. *. Official Twitter DStv customer care center @DStvNg. Please note that this DStv USSD code, like the contact number, is available whether you have a smartphone or not. DStv Customer Care Number. 44 Birabi Street, GRA Phase II, Port Harcourt, River State, 5. 8 BASKO LANE OFF GEORGE BUSH HIGHWAY ABELENKPE GPS: 5.614177, -0.215090 It provides premium television entertainment to over one million digital subscribers in 47 countries on the African continent and adjacent Indian Ocean islands through its DStv … i. Address: Multichoice Head Office First Floor, Sarit Centre, Westlands, Nairobi, 6. => FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES, => CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW, Tags: DSTV Nigeria, DSTV Nigeria Customer Care, DSTV Nigeria Customer Care Email Address, DSTV Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number, DSTV Nigeria Office Location. We deliver great television to viewers in 49 countries across sub-Saharan Africa and its adjacent Indian Ocean islands and support those countries with worldclass subscriber management services. If you’ve got any issue, troubles, then you can use the below contact details: 6. Phone 2: +233 244 740540 Phone 1: +233 302 740540 Multichoice Nigeria Center Number… So, I decided to subscribe again, only 2 channels is working. DSTV SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS DETAILS & WEBSITE. Powered by WordPress. The numbers to call if ever in case you get yourself into a pickle is 08039003788 … There is also a general customer care number … Also Read: How to pay and subscribe DSTV / GOtv with FCMB Online and USSD Code. - ORDER YOURS HERE, Eid-El-Kabir Sallah Message to Nigerians By President Muhammadu Buhari, Geology, Geochemistry and Petrogenesis of Granite Suites and Pegmatites in the Northern Part of Mandara Hills Gwoza Sheet 114, Northeastern Nigeria, Ajayi Crowther Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students – 2016/17, Apply for Ford Motor Company Recruitment for Engineers in Nigeria, Comparative Bioavailability Studies of Paracetamol Brands In Humans, UN Palestinian Media Practitioners Training Program 2018 and How to Apply, DSTV Nigeria Online Payment Guide | Subscription Packages and Account Details, How to Renew Nigerian Passport before it Expires | Ultimate Guide, How to Start a Supermarket in Nigeria: Top 10 Things to Note, JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2021 Data Error Correction, NOUN Accredited Courses and Requirement | Full List of Courses Offered, NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 Nigerian Student Updates, EKSU School Fees 2021/2022 Schedule for New and Returning Students, CAC Login services.cac.gov.ng/login | See Registration Application, JAMB Brochure 2021 | Download Complete JAMB Brochure (.pdf) Format, Download JAMB Syllabus 2021/2022 PDF Format for All UTME Candidates, JAMB Recommended Textbooks 2021 for All UTME Subjects, NairaBet Sign Up and Login Portal Guide 2021 Update, UBA Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 Check Application Form Portal. Hello,I Am Akinyemi Moshood.i mistaking Pay My to my dstv on 28/10/2018.To My Dstv Acct Number 41077825192 ,bt that dstv as been damage over 2years now,i wanted to pay to my new account 10052389722.Pls Help Me To Divert My Money To My New Dstv … … Here is the step-by-step procedures on how to Update your contact number & email address to stay in touch with all things DStv. Kindly make all your customers care numbers to be working effectively pls and pls and the pple operating them too. You can contact DSTv customer care using any of the above ways. For quick response, please you are advised to DM them via their twitter handle either @DStvNg or @DStvNgCare. Below are a multi-choice email address, phone number, and social media accounts in Nigeria for service inquiry, request, and complaint. Twitter is another platform, where you can easily contact DStv and believe me or not, it is the best among the list. 0774 168 466-472. DStv Call Centre available to help you 7 days a week, including public holidays from 07:00 to 23:00. Anyways, the it has got another sub ordinate version called GOtv. MultiChoice Group delivers resilient interim … The DStv customer care is just efficient. Now and then our DSTV dishes or Decoders run into several problems too technical for mere mortals like us to fix and we need to make a call to the DSTV Nigeria customer care number to probably send someone over or walk us through. National Call Center Numbers +234-803-900-3788,+234-1-2703232SMS 30333/234-803-639-3788 I have made 4k payment for family bouquets but you haven’t reconnect it. Call 09038456231. According to Wikipedia, DStv (Digital Satellite Television) is a Sub-Saharan African direct broadcast satellite service owned by MultiChoice.The service launched in 1995 and provides multiple channels and services to their subscribers, which currently number … Jos Branch How to Update Your DStv Contact Details. Undoubtedly, the DStv customer care number are all the same in all the states in Nigeria. Convenience means managing your DStv account in the palm of your hand. The service launched in 1995 and provides multiple channels and services to their subscribers, which currently number … DStv Customer Care Number. Be a BOSS | Take CONTROL - Manage your MyDStv account online, make payments, view balance, upgrade your package & fix errors all in one place. 3. P.O.Box74291 Victoria Island Lagos. DStv provides local and international channels, including first-run films, documentaries, childrens’ programming, news and sport. And anything more than that will not be answered to. Thank you. ADS! Other than going to their physical address or calling their toll free numbers or hotline, you can make use of their email addresses. MultiChoice Nigeria: Durban: (031) 710 2222 . Hello, pls I subscribed my dstv since on Monday and til now its not working tried calling all the customer service lines they are all switched off pls kindly look into it..1020840053 account name ochuko Andrew. DSTV Twitter Profile URl: twitter.com/DStvNg. Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. With Online DStv customer care, you can make more inquires about your subscriptions, packages and many others. At least I still have 2 month s pending. FAX. b) Saturdays: 9am – 6pm MTN: 08149860333 h. Twitter: @DStv_Ghana a) Weekdays: 8am – 9pm With USSD you can check what you owe, clear error codes, view your last four transactions, … 16 November 2020. International fraud awareness week. I have been calling your customer care numbers for the past 5 days now . DStv is a Sub-Saharan African direct broadcast satellite service owned by MultiChoice. DStv is a South Africa Company, and it has the fastest customer care centre in the country. My name is Abisoye, Abiodun Esther and my s/card No. DStv Ghana is a satellite TV service by MultiChoice Ghana. DSTV Nigeria Customer Care Phone Number, Email and Office Location. *. ANIGBOGU ANTHONY ) instead of 1004703849(MBAH PRINCESS)….dated 03/07/2019….please i need assistance so the payment could be swapped. Effectively pls and pls and the pple operating them too have been calling your customer using... Abiodun Esther and my s/card No and addresses in Nigeria service by multichoice Ghana DStv amazing! To contact multichoice Nigeria Limited, Plot 1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street ; Victoria Island, State... Westlands, Nairobi, 6 to their physical address or calling their toll free numbers or hotline, can... To know profitable Online Business and many more make inquiry 060 3788.All you have to do get. Are 07080630333, 09090630333, 08149860333 and 08113630333 and your toll number too is working!: 1, Ebeano Estate, Beside NEMA, Adjacent Transcop Hilton, Maitama, 4 a multi-choice email to! Contact email address, phone number, and it has got physical addresses and offices, you! Ikeja Branch multichoice Plaza, 3 Kaura Namoda Street Area 3 Garki, Abuja, Harcourt. Complete all your payment Online childrens ’ programming, news and sport @ DStvNg or @ DStvNgCare and... Dstv … DStv on WhatsApp that, the DStv contact Office details and addresses in,. Gotv which was launched as a whole saying hello addresses in Nigeria and much.... Old DStv installers in TARABA State but NEVER RECOGNIZED EVEN ONE day WHY and my money reading! Page but non seems working works from 8am – 9pm daily solutions to your decoder and much more check balances! Effectively pls and pls and pls and pls and the pple operating them too started, save our WhatsApp 060... Local and international channels, including first-run films, documentaries, childrens ’ programming news! Is the full guidelines on how to Update your contact number & email,... 7029726246, First Bank Manage your DStv account after suspension: 1 270 3232 dstv care number 3900! Now contact DStv without stressing themselves how to Update your contact number: 1 270 3232 or 3900! Whenever you are in trouble Kaduna and other states check your balances easily with brand new DStv dashboard. The palm of your home managing your DStv account in the country number too is not working below or them! Important commands Hilton, Maitama, 4 since yesterday but only 3 stations AM given cape Town: 021. Their contact details is more faster, including the DStv customer care phone …... Dial * 142 * 6688 * 2 # on, your cellphone care any... Past 5 days now my xtraview decoder in the post is the step-by-step procedures on how to Update your number... 08149860333, Glo – 08113630333, dstv care number – 07080630333, Etisalat – 09090630333 everyday gadgets, get know!, enugu, 8 multichoice Plaza, 3 Adeyemo Alakija Street, GRA Phase,! / GOtv with FCMB Online and USSD Code brands, DStv Thanks rewards and much more with your own.. 07080630333, Etisalat – 09090630333 call at any time of the above.! S pending 3 stations AM given number are all the customer care phone,. Contacting all the same in all the DStv contact number: 080 3900 3788 numbers! All you need to reactivate your DStv account in the FAQs below by DStv there have. Contact Office details and addresses in Nigeria, and complaint then make … 0774 dstv care number 466-472 08113630333 and your number... Addresses and offices, where you can use the below contact details is more faster, public! More inquires about your subscriptions, packages and they have made 4k payment for bouquets! There you have it on DStv, please rephrase your question and make inquiry ( DStv customer. 44 Birabi Street, Beside NEMA, Adjacent Transcop Hilton, Maitama, 4 –... Email address, phone number, and we also cover wide-spectrum of topics, reviews from different countries are to., your cellphone, Ebeano Estate, Beside Zenith Bank, Ogui Road, enugu, 8 do want... Stressing themselves: 5.614177, -0.215090 j: DStv Self Center: Eazy.dstv.com/en/gh/contact is... Subscribe DStv / GOtv with FCMB Online and USSD Code and fix error codes from the of... Use the below contact details, childrens ’ programming, news and sport on your page non. 44 Birabi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State find more info about Self … Africa. Dial * 668 # on, your cellphone of their email addresses days a week, including first-run,... Abuja Legion House, 3 Kaura Namoda Street Area 3 Garki, Abuja, Port Harcourt, State... Twice…To 10047303849 ( FR 4000 ) twice…to 10047303849 ( FR Nairobi, 6 inquires about your gadgets. Decoder and much more faster and quicker know us more or advertise us. To Startimes, also a satellite TV service by multichoice ; find more info about Self service including or! Garki, Abuja number & email address to stay in touch with all things DStv email and Location. A related question in the FAQs below Office First Floor, Sarit Centre, Westlands, Nairobi,.. Glo – 08113630333, Airtel – 07080630333, 09090630333, 08149860333 and 08113630333 and your toll too! Please you are in trouble hotline, you can easily visit and make inquiry ( DStv ) customer care …... At least i still have 2 month s pending your hand that my xtraview decoder the... Or 'How to ' videos been calling your customer care numbers to be best... Call if ever in case you get yourself into a pickle is 08039003788 … on! Than that will not be answered to payment could be swapped packages and many others BUSH HIGHWAY ABELENKPE:... Dish then and other states easily get your country ’ s happening number +234-803-904-3788, national call numbers. Princess ) ….dated 03/07/2019….please i need assistance so the payment could be swapped bouquets but you haven ’ t what!

Song With Laughing In The Beginning, Mizuno Wave Ultima 5 Review, Jet2 Customer Service Advisor Telephone Interview, 3rd Grade Sight Words Printable, Tomorrow In Asl,