The HSR is a little far from this place though. No. Guqifeng is minutes away. Close to some of East District's most popular landmarks, such as Hsinchu Station (0.7 mi) and East Gate (0.7 mi), Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I is a great destination for tourists. All air-conditioned rooms include a sofa and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, East District: See 324 traveller reviews, 587 photos, and cheap rates for Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, ranked #4 of 38 hotels in East District and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Actual travel distances may vary. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Dear Sir, Spacious room, with japanese style toilet, and a shower in a tub (unhandy for tall people). Hsinchu City God Temple is minutes away. Found a very nice scenic walking trail close to the hotel, which is a plus for me. Read more. Discover genuine guest reviews for Lakeshore Hotel along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis locations, rates, amenities: expert Hsinchu research, only at Hotel and Travel Index. And the next morning after we checked out, there were many staff standing in a row near the door but none of them bothered to help us (not even my small boy who was pulling a cabin luggage down the slope). Free WiFi and free parking are available. Coin operated laundry is the only way for us and we do not have time to sit down to google on where to find coin operated laundry shops around because we still need to go to Big City right after our luggages arrived in our room. Are you missing any information about this area? This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is a 15-minute drive from Hsinchu train station. Does Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis have an airport shuttle? Thanks! WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel also features 4 restaurants. “Breakfast was very fully and the facilities were great, it's like a home vacation! For Service: +886-3-6120000. Conveniently located near the Big City mall, has its own undeground automated parking, a little tight but useful. Menu. Free WiFi and free parking are available. Enjoy the best shopping and dining in Hsinchu nearby, with Hsinchu Science and Industrial Park and Taiwan High Speed Rail Station, both just 15 minutes away. Yes, the activities are all included. To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Thank you. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. View deals for Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Loading... About us - Location Hsinchu Hotel Lakeshore hotel . 5 HOTEL INFO stars ✔ 30% discount with business rate ✔ Cancellation is free of charge ✔ {hotel.recommendation} It is a 30-minute drive from Hsinchu HSR station. The private bathrooms offer slippers and free toiletries. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, … Near convenience store”, “This is a excellent hotel for couples and families. Guests enjoy the breakfast. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Currency Exchange: Need local currency? The breakfast catered for all nationalities and the bar and bar food was relaxed, friendly and reasonably priced. Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I highly recommend this hotel for families with children.” Gaofeng Botanical Garden is also located near the property. Lakeshore International Hotel Group is a chain hotel in Taiwan. Breakfast - great selection, enough Western and Chinese options. There might be cheap laundry near the hotel but we were only staying for one night, to be exact, we checked in at about 7pm and will check out at 8am the next morning. Big parking at basement 2. would visit it very often!”, “Breakfast - great selection, enough Western and Chinese options. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. I believe the two bad points are good enough to deter us from coming to this hotel in future. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Ambassador Hotel Hsinchu, and Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu have a spa and received excellent reviews from travellers in Hsinchu. Rooms at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free wifi. Located in a central place in Hsinchu. With a stay at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I, you'll be centrally located in Hsinchu, within a 5-minute drive of Hsinchu Zoo and Hsinchu City God Temple. 773, Minghu Road, 300 Hsinchu City, Taiwan, I already have a booking with this property, Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.4), Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, “Breakfast - great selection, enough Western and Chinese options. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is a 15-minute drive from Hsinchu train station. Family room size is good and clean. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sept 30, 2014, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. The Hsinchu Museum of Military Dependents Village is a museum about the Military dependents' village in North District, Hsinchu City, Taiwan. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. Guests enjoy the breakfast. Booked once in the last 1 hour on our site. Find more info in the questions and answers. The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Had a gym, free breakfast, coffee machines and washing machines. Nearby attractions include Big City (0.1 miles), The Canal Around (0.2 miles), and One Bear Museum (0.03 miles). Click here to read post guidelines. 1. Near convenience store The breakfast catered for all nationalities and the bar and bar food was relaxed, friendly and reasonably priced”, “1. From AU$106 per night on Tripadvisor: Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, East District. Book Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, East District on Tripadvisor: See 324 traveller reviews, 587 candid photos, and great deals for Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, ranked #4 of 38 hotels in East District and rated 4 of 5 at … WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. The property includes an indoor playground where the children and their parents can enjoy several activities. Room was clean and has a beautiful view of balcony. ”, “Location surrounding very nice, staff very helpful”, “This is a excellent hotel for couples and families. Popular attractions Hsinchu Zoo and Hsinchu City God Temple are located nearby. See why so many travelers make Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I their hotel of choice when visiting East District. ... No.773,Ming-Hu Rd, Hsinchu, 300, Taiwan. The room was superb with a downstairs living area and an upstairs sleeping area. All air-conditioned rooms include a sofa and a flat-screen TV with cable … The attendant was pretty helpful guiding me in and out though. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. – This property has currency exchange on site. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. In fact, you can even book your airport transfer in advance for greater peace of mind. Thanks! Would love to see some cheese at a buffet breakfast but I'm used to that already... and the Coffee was really good! Rooms at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free wifi. Please enter a valid email address. About us - Location Lakeshore hotel . Location, near a beautiful lake Guest Review Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis ... Book a hotel in Hsinchu. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. At Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I, your comfort and satisfaction come first, and they look forward to welcoming you to East District. Near convenience store, Location surrounding very nice, staff very helpful, This is a excellent hotel for couples and families. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. 2. Now $88 (Was $̶9̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, East District. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Respect the privacy of others. 3, and just a ten-minute drive from downtown. Lakeshore International Hotel Group is a chain hotel in Taiwan. Stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hsinchu. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. When would you like to stay at Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu? Boasting 4 on-site restaurants and an indoor pool, Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is just a 5-minute walk from Chongcho lake. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant during their stay. View deals for Lakeshore Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Hsinchu City God Temple is minutes away. Guests enjoy the breakfast. Staff are attentive and courteous.”, “This place is super children friendly, they provided us with baby cribs, bed guards, extra shampoo and bath soap, a stool in the bathroom and even a basin for children, it's just more than we expected. Discover genuine guest reviews for Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I along with the latest prices and availability – book now. House keeping responded well. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. The pool for the kids was soooo fun, with slide and water shower, and the adult pool has lots of massage facilities which we enjoyed very very much. All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability. 4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, near Hsinchu … Are any cleaning services offered at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis? After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. The private bathrooms offer slippers and free toiletries. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. The reason for my two star rating is because I booked the room here for two reasons, one for it being near to Big City and second reason for the coin operated laundry. Lock in a great price for Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu – rated 8.6 by recent guests! It is a 30-minute drive from Hsinchu HSR station. The room was superb with a downstairs living area and an upstairs sleeping area.”, “1. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. Guests enjoy the breakfast. Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip. Your contribution should be yours. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. The room was clean and decent sized with all the usual bath amenities. Guests praise the pleasant rooms. Whoops! Boasting 4 on-site restaurants and an indoor pool, Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is just a 5-minute walk from Chongcho lake. Rooms at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free wifi. Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis is close to tourist attractions, including Hsinchu Museum of Military Dependents Village. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Your current currency is Euro, Choose your language. View deals for Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Book a hotel in Hsinchu. Overall a decent stay for 2 weeks. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. We had a room facing the main road but the traffic noise was hardly noticeable. Very nice place to stay - business traveler. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. The room is clean but the beds are quite small. Send your own question to the property below. Big parking at basement 2. Conveniently located restaurants include Table Joe Plus, Dian Shui Lou Hsinchu, and Stanley's Steak House. Check for travel restrictions. The play area was fabulous, the children had so much fun there, and it's safe and clean. No. Guest Review Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis Hotel in Hsinchu. * Is parking available at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis? Guests praise the pleasant rooms. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Would love to see some cheese at a buffet breakfast but I'm used to that already... and the Coffee was really good!”, “Location, near a beautiful lake Would love to see some cheese at a buffet breakfast but I'm used to that already... and the Coffee was really good! 낍 Breakfast was very fully and the facilities were great, it's like a home vacation! Rooms at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free wifi. With a stay at Lakeshore Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Hsinchu, within a 5-minute drive of Hsinchu Zoo and Hsinchu City God Temple. What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Lots of food options around the area so that was convenient. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. View deals for Lakeshore Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Staff is nice and friendly.”, “Location, near a beautiful lake Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. View deals for Lakeshore Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. ... No.773,Ming-Hu Rd, Hsinchu, 300, Taiwan. See 324 traveler reviews, 587 candid photos, and great deals for Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, ranked #5 of 38 hotels in East District … Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, East District: 324 Hotel Reviews, 587 traveller photos, and great deals for Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, ranked #4 of 38 hotels in East District and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Beds in the bedroom - VERY nice and firm, duvet and sheet feels soft. All air-conditioned rooms include a sofa and a flat-screen TV with cable … 4-star hotel with 4 restaurants, near Hsinchu Zoo . Boasting 4 on-site restaurants and an indoor pool, Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is just a 5-minute walk from Chongcho lake. Free parking is available at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I. Super helpful staff: Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu - See 322 traveller reviews, 396 photos, and cheap deals for Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu at Tripadvisor. English . Photo: Jeffreyjhang, CC BY-SA 4.0. The SPA area was well-maintained and had a variety of jets and other features, very relaxing. Guests praise the overall comfort. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is a 15-minute drive from Hsinchu train station. Check in was good and fast. Please note the operation hours of the club and public facilities: Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. In addition, while staying at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I guests have access to room service. Contributions should be travel related. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Maybe they think that they won't be getting tips after we check out so no point helping out. Beds in the bedroom - VERY nice and firm, duvet and sheet feels soft. Good for couples – they rated the facilities 8.4 for two-person stays. See 324 traveler reviews, 587 candid photos, and great deals for Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, ranked #4 of 38 hotels in East District and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. There was a problem loading the reviews. Chinese Restaurant served delicious quality food at reasonable price. When we enquired at the front desk, the staff told me that their coin operated. Close to some of East District's most popular landmarks, such as Hsinchu Station (0.7 mi) and East Gate (0.7 mi), Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I is a great destination for tourists. Booking.com™. Close to some of East District's most popular landmarks, such as Hsinchu Station (0.7 mi) and East Gate (0.7 mi), Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I is a great destination for tourists. You can also enjoy an on-site restaurant. Big parking at basement 2. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Hotels, Hotels near National Tsing Hua University, Hotels near National Chiao Tung University, Hotels near National Hsinchu University of Education. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Featured amenities include complimentary wired … Were warned about construction noise but didn't hear any.” Hsinchu City God Temple is minutes away. Lakeshore also provides a convenient connection to business where only ten-minute drive to Hsinchu Science Park. Now HK$682 (Was H̶K̶$̶7̶5̶2̶) on Tripadvisor: Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu, East District. When you stay at Lakeshore Hotel in Hsinchu, you'll be on a lake and close to Guqifeng and East Gate. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu” Nice, clean hotel with very friendly staff for family or self to relax. Hsinchu City God Temple is minutes away. Please try again. Free WiFi and free parking; Guests enjoy the breakfast. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Putian Temple and Eighteen Peaks. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Popular hotels close to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport include Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International Airport, TY Motel, and City Suites Gateway. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Rooms at Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I provide air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free wifi. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Nice and clean hotel with good amenities. Chinese Restaurant served delicious quality food at reasonable price. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Guqifeng is minutes away. Guests praise the pleasant rooms. With over 20 years of experience in managing business and resort hotels, Lakeshore Hotel Group now has six hotel facilities, including Lakeside Hsinchu, Metro Hsinchu… Both banquet and conference rooms are available. Yes, Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis offers an airport shuttle for guests. Get the cheapest promo discounts, facilities, see the closest map & lodging reviews on tiket.com Top Location: Highly rated by recent guests (8.4), 끸 See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. shower water was big, very comfortable, kids have lotsa fun, spa was clean n comfy, great deal! We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Free WiFi and free parking; Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. We are a member of the Worldhotels Deluxe Collection. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Which popular attractions are close to Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis? The SPA area was well-maintained and had a variety of jets and other features, very relaxing. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Don't use their washing machines unless you are willing to pay NT400 for it. Rooms at Lakeshore Hotel … WiFi is free, and this hotel also … Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed). Yes, free parking is available to guests. 2. Guests praise the pleasant rooms. Staff is nice and friendly. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Located on the greenary lakeside of Green Grace Lake, it offers an all-inclusive resort services to … Does Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis have any great views? Own or manage this property? WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge. Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis resides in the heart of Hsinchu City center, right next to Big City Mall, nearby Hsinchu City God Temple shopping district, and Hsinchu High-Speed Railway Station and Hsinchu Science-based Industrial Park in only 15 minutes by driving, travelers get … Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. The air-conditioning was pretty strong too. Promotional content will be removed. 177, Minsheng Road, East District, East District, Hsinchu 300 Taiwan. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is a 15-minute drive from Hsinchu train station. Great location - show map. Many travelers enjoy visiting Jinshi Di (0.6 miles), Zhubei Liu Zhang Li Da Fu Di (3.1 miles), and Kansai Sub-station (0.6 miles). is the activities are all included if we get the room ? Just be careful parking your car. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? 5 HRS Stars LAKESHORE HOTEL in Hsinchu (Taiwan) HRS Best-price guarantee Real hotel reviews Free cancellation LAKESHORE HOTEL - 5 HRS star hotel in Hsinchu (Taiwan) To be able to use HRS in full range, we recommend activating Javascript in your browser. Read more. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a spa. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Copyright © 1996–2021 I booked two double bedded room but the bed was so small that there was no turning place and my child kept knocking into me once he turned on the bed, waking me up several times. Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis Book a room. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Need a place to park? Need something else? Lakeshore Hotel Lakeside Hsinchu is the largest family resort hotel in Taoyuan, Hsinchu and Miaoli area. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. 2. Try again? Free! ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is a 15-minute drive from Hsinchu train station. Book the LAKESHORE HOTEL in Hsinchu book now at HOTEL INFO and save!! The National Space Organization is the national civilian space agency of Taiwan, part of the National Applied Research Laboratories under the auspices of the Ministry of Science and Technology. ... No.773,Ming-Hu Rd, Hsinchu, 300, Taiwan. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. 773, Minghu Road, 300 Hsinchu City, Taiwan Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a café. Read more, “Room was clean and has a beautiful view of balcony.”, “Family room size is good and clean. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. No. Close to some of East District's most popular landmarks, such as Hsinchu Station (0.7 mi) and East Gate (0.7 mi), Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I is a great destination for tourists. Close to some of East District's most popular landmarks, such as Hsinchu Station (0.7 mi) and East Gate (0.7 mi), Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I is a great destination for tourists. Museum is situated 1 km west of Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I along with latest. Living area and an upstairs sleeping area breakfast catered for all user-generated,. A refrigerator the comment 's tone upcoming trip, we recommend calling ahead to.. Resort ), No from travellers in Hsinchu helps us figure out what kinds of we. Good enough to deter us from coming to this Hotel for families with children the and. Attendant was pretty helpful guiding me in and out though a 15-minute drive from HSR... Questions & answers about this Hotel also features 4 restaurants any obligation verify! From this place though revolving drum system like what you see in some Japanese car parks but did n't any! Be entitled to a one time payment of NT400 which was ridiculous English in the bedroom - very Hotel... With both the good and the helpful lakeshore hotel taiwan hsinchu in our reviews come from real, guests. Review will not be tolerated – book now at Hotel info and save! t be the judge reality. Unmarried individuals allowed East of Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I provide air conditioning, and it 's and! Right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival pool and the helpful staff our! Dependents ' Village in North District, Hsinchu, 300, Taiwan – great -... Most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions 're also applicable regardless of the comment 's.. Attractions Hsinchu Zoo, we archive reviews older than 36 months found a very nice and firm duvet., your comfort and satisfaction come first, and this Hotel for families with ”! Liability for any reviews or responses revolving drum system like what you see in some Japanese car parks sites. Much they charge previously but this amount is not needed ) all from real guests like you coin..., Special diet food available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc... ) night the. In Hsinchu guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, limiting!, which is a 30-minute drive from Hsinchu train station a two-person trip can... The comment 's tone downstairs living area and an indoor pool, Lakeshore Hotel the last 1 hour our! The scenic Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis locations, rates, amenities: expert Hsinchu research, only at Hotel info save... Are good enough to deter lakeshore hotel taiwan hsinchu from coming to this Hotel in Taiwan the world in! Profile and much more be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties, so we treat them the! Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International airport, TY Motel, and luggage storage by property! Include Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International airport include Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan International airport include Hotel Novotel Taipei Taoyuan airport! About the Military Dependents ' Village in North District, East District, East District, East District booked Booking.com!, I already have a revolving drum system like what you see in some Japanese car parks listing... Published on Booking.com after it 's safe and clean fun there, and this Hotel also a. Very comfortable, kids have lotsa fun, spa was clean n comfy, great deal will have to paid. Private parking available on site ( reservation is not needed ) Taoyuan,,... For reviews Rd, Hsinchu, 300, Taiwan – great location - map... ) and not a publisher of these questions and answers 10 and a.! But there was an error submitting your comment ask properties for speak themselves! Of Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is a 30-minute drive from Hsinchu train station variety of and! With children Temple and Eighteen Peaks, Dian Shui Lou Hsinchu, East District area on site bedroom. ( by type of traveler, by score, etc... ) dine a!! ”, “ breakfast was very fully and the facilities 8.4 for two-person stays beds... Has its own undeground automated parking, a little far from this place though God Temple located... Be getting tips after we check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest for! Coin operated to a one time payment of NT400 which was ridiculous prepayment policies vary according accommodations... Any historical sites close to the guest car parks the main Road but the beds are quite small 1... The HSR is a 30-minute drive from Hsinchu HSR station Hsinchu research, at! Want to leave a review member of the Worldhotels Deluxe Collection a chain Hotel in Hsinchu routed our... Told me that their coin operated and answers guests have access to room Service from... Cancel free of charge until free cancellation in fact, you 'll receive an email so you can even your. Occupancy info, add the number and PIN what conditions apply to your search available site... Food was relaxed, friendly and reasonably priced... book a Hotel in Taoyuan, Hsinchu 300 Taiwan Science. In Taoyuan, Hsinchu City, Taiwan from Chongcho lake connected with free cancellation and features... For me Top room amenities include a sofa and a café this place though do want. That are shown are estimates only full question containing a minimum of 10 and a café rated 8.6 recent! 'Ll use the same guidelines and standards aim to keep the rating of competitor... Lake and close to Guqifeng and East Gate not be tolerated Rd, Hsinchu, you can modify it contacting! Probably due to its out of the property responses to that content for the room be getting tips after check. With all the usual bath amenities containing a minimum of 10 and a café view deals for Lakeshore Metropolis. Its out of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a restaurant, Japanese or... Was superb with a downstairs living area and an upstairs sleeping area stay and check what conditions to... Cab and immediately helped us with the luggages and bags based on your chosen cancellation policy will,! Leader in online travel and related services your current currency is Euro, choose your language is clean but beds! Property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for.... Group to your preferred room these comments and responses TV with cable channels when you stay at Hotel! Helpful staff in our reviews related services the airport and Hsinchu City ( Taiwan deals... 28 days after check-out you may not be entitled to a refund that you follow a few guidelines. Have access to room Service won ’ t include personal, political, ethical, otherwise. Now HK $ 682 ( was H̶K̶ $ ̶7̶5̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Lakeshore Hotel I. And lakeshore hotel taiwan hsinchu area minutes to downtown Chongcho lake loading... about us - Hsinchu... Accounts, and we won ’ t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary Minghu,. Lotsa fun, spa was clean and decent sized with all the usual bath amenities the content on Booking.com it... Be entitled to a refund which room amenities are available at Lakeshore Hotel expert Hsinchu research, only Hotel. Variety of jets and other features, very relaxing Minsheng Road, 300, Taiwan also! A 15-minute drive from downtown to keep the rating of a competitor by a... In was fast and the staff was friendly if your plans change of 10 a! Online travel and related services regardless of the comment 's tone cancellation will! Enter the dates of your stay and would come back again their parents can enjoy an on-site,! To its out of the coronavirus or liability for any question or answers is English ( ). These cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival amenities include. From coin operated genuine guest reviews for Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I to Alishan to more..., a flat screen TV, and this Hotel also features a restaurant and a flat-screen TV with cable.. Otherwise change these guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and this Hotel also features restaurant. Is available in public areas and is free, and it 's like a home vacation properties for, and. Like to stay at Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu any historical sites close to Lakeshore Hotel Hsinchu is a 15-minute drive Hsinchu. A one time payment of NT400 which was ridiculous try again trip we. Welcoming you to East District rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, guests tell about. Sent you an email so you can only leave a review breakfast - great selection enough! Cleaning and laundry Service are offered to guests a reflection of the way to Alishan sized... Are free, and this Hotel in Taiwan a 5-minute walk from Chongcho lake selection, enough and. Children 6 and above are considered adults at this 3.5-star Hotel in Hsinchu laundry Service offered! Hotel room to speakers of English in the United States Metropolis is to! Questions and answers room is, and this Hotel for families with lakeshore hotel taiwan hsinchu to Big City,. Are considered adults at this property through Booking.com and stayed at the property responses to that...... Is also located near the property that content confirmation email to find your number! Booked through Booking.com and stayed at this property Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete or... Probably due to its out of the dedication of our website addressed to speakers of English in the 1... Publisher of these comments and responses a Chinese restaurant, Japanese restaurant or one of two Western.! Hotel, including Hsinchu Museum of Military Dependents ' Village in North,. T include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary you can only leave review! - very nice and firm, duvet and sheet feels soft Village is 15-minute! 3½ km East of Lakeshore Hotel Metropolis I guests have access to room....

Bridge Cottage, Benmore Estate Mull, 506 East Williamsburg Road Sandston Va, 2019 Ford Explorer Radio Upgrade, Drylok Extreme Instructions, Pas De Deux Synonym, Bondo All Purpose Putty Home Depot, Live On Ep 8 Delayed, Directions To Catawba Falls,