I had dry rice, prawn crackers and some rather sad little flat and greasy spring rolls for my tea and we have decided never to reclaim our money and order from the restaurant again!More, Delivery was over half an hour late and when the food arrived and wasn't what we expected, the customer service was horrendous. 31 High Street, Haddington EH41 3ES, Scotland +44 1620 823567. English . Sung Sing Restaurant is a local Chinese takeaway in Haddington. An overview can be found List of Amc - Free ebook download as Word Doc (.doc / .docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read book online for free. Call 01620 823 567. Sung Sing Restaurant, Haddington Picture: Sung Sing Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 911 candid photos and videos of Sung Sing Restaurant - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Find Sung Sing Restaurant in Haddington, EH41. to of and a in " 's that for on is The was with said as at it by from be have he has his are an ) not ( will who I had their -- were they but been this which more or its would about : after up $ one than also 't out her you year when It two people - all can over last first But into ' He A we In she other new years could there ? Log In. We had house special chow main chicken in batter sweet sour sauce . When the food...arrived we had a chicken curry and one containing various types of unidentifiable meat. !More, Suprising that I was the only person in there, the food is great and you get a lot of it, salt and pepper ribs were fantastic, definitely worth a visit, shocking service..plastic metal scouring pad fragments in food..absolutely shocking service from owner..avoid everybody, We have ordered from Sung Sung in the past and, apart from it taking a very long time to arrive, have found the food and prices reasonable. Auxiliary data. Log In. Chinese Restaurant in Haddington, East Lothian . Sung Sing Restaurant: Great food - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. A birdcage hung in the sunny window of her house when she was a girl. Definitely would not order again, terrible attitude.More, Food always very good and plenty of it never been to restaurant but use the take away quite regularly best Chinese in Haddington, The service is good and for take aways it suits the bill BUT the food and the decor inside is just out of the 1980's Sung Sing menu. Search for local Chinese Takeaways near you on Yell. Where: Find: Home / United Kingdom / Haddington, Scotland / Sung Sing; Sung Sing. Sung Sing Restaurant, Haddington: See 45 unbiased reviews of Sung Sing Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 29 restaurants in Haddington. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Log In. Add a … HLE de las categorías de Orno como hit, apresurarse, joder chicas, apresurarse, amor, en, nb, nb, nb, ng, y cada una es eutschsex, ornofilm donde puedes acceder en cualquier momento, escucha las categorías de oración como punch , idiotas ornos y orno ideos nline, derechos de autor 2019 ideo – los faros sirvieron al trío ornofilm y ratis obile ornos eutschsex ontacts descripción ire … Sung Sing Restaurant was last inspected by Food Safety Officers from East Lothian Council on Thu 31 Oct 2019 and was awarded a Food Safety Score of Pass. We gave up at this point. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Sung Sing Restaurant is a food establishment in the town of Haddington and has the category of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen. 31 High Street, Haddington EH41 3ES Scotland. … 5. This evening we ordered a green Thai chicken curry and a green Thai vegetable curry. Community See All. Just spent £26 on a takeaway from here disgusting got the meal deal mains straight in the bin phoned them to complain not interested complete waste off money, Ordered tonight (valentines night) delivery taking 1 hour so collected, order all wrong phoned to complain she told me to go elsewhere, they won’t refund and i would need to pay the difference when I got there for what they had forgot or. Sung Sing Restaurant. 31 High Street, Haddington EH41 3ES Scotland +44 1620 823567 Website + Add hours. Sung Sing Restaurant opening times. Sung Sing Restaurant is a friendly, local Chinese restaurant and takeaway in Haddington, East Lothian. 3.9. These hours may differ … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Call: +441620823567. Español . 3.58 /5. We phoned up and explained that we had the wrong curry. Ladin, lingua ladina . Русский . 31 High Street, Haddington EH41 3ES Scotland +44 1620 823567 Website + Add hours. Worse customer service. Will definitely be going back. Haddington Restaurants ; Sung Sing Restaurant; Search. Sung Sing East Lothian. 3.9 out of 5 stars. Avoid!!! Updated on 05/01/2021 . A...very nice meal was had . Based on Yably +44 1620 823567. See all restaurants in Haddington. Had it been a dish we would have expected the allergen to be in we would have avoided it. Sung Sing Restaurant: Family meal - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Its features include: - Digitally signed automatic security updates - The community is always in control of any add-ons it produces - Supports a multi-site architecture out of the … Get quick answers from Sung Sing Restaurant staff and past visitors. Moira S. Haddington, United Kingdom. * - Main goods are marked with red color . When I told her that I am vegetarian she suggested I pick the meat out. When I told her that I am vegetarian she suggested I pick the meat out. 930 people like this. Sung Sing Restaurant can be found at 31 High St . Where: Find: Home / United Kingdom / Haddington, Scotland / Sung Sing / Sung Sing menu; Sung Sing / Menu. Hotels near Byre's Hill and Hopetoun Monument, British Restaurants for Lunch in Haddington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Haddington. Unclaimed. Haddington Restaurants ; Sung Sing Restaurant; Search. I had dry rice, prawn crackers and some rather sad little flat and greasy spring rolls for my tea and we have decided never to reclaim our money and order from the restaurant again! Sung Sing Restaurant: Slow Beer from China - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Eigentumswohnungen zum Kauf in Franken - Alle Kaufangebote in der Region finden Sie bei immo.inFranken.de. src/public/js/zxcvbn.js This package implements a content management system with security features by default. The meal was plentiful and not greasy at all . 5 out of 5 stars. We asked for a refund and she told us there was no way to give us one other than to take the money off a future order. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. The professional service is something these restaurateurs care about. Get Directions … Sung Sing Restaurant, Haddington: See 45 unbiased reviews of Sung Sing Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 29 restaurants in Haddington. We phoned up and explained that we had the wrong curry. She rather snippily told us we could wait an hour for a replacement if that’s what we wanted. Open Now. very nice meal was had . Improve this listing. We gave up at this point. Sung Sing Restaurant: Our favourite! Will definitely be going back.More, Terrible service do not touch them Takeaway menu told 2 hours 8pm still waiting 1.75hrs later. You will definitely like the pleasant atmosphere and fine decor. Upon calling to check this was correct we were just told this is how it is here and we should have mentioned the allergen before hand! Directions . Oriental palace in kirkintilloch the big eat oriental palace in kirkintilloch the big eat online menu of sung sing restaurant haddington united kingdom online menu of sung sing restaurant haddington united kingdom. Save. Save. Dine in or takeaway. No comments so far. John Gray Centre is what you should visit before wonderful meals at this restaurant. About See All. arrived we had a chicken curry and one containing various types of unidentifiable meat. Closed Now. 3.58 /5. Even if that was something I was prepared to do there would have been nothing but a few pieces of onion to eat anyway. Share. Updated on 05/01/2021 . View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Be first to leave comment below. give me £3 off my next order The actual menu of the Sung Sing restaurant. The lady on the phone told us just to eat it. Chinese Restaurant in Haddington, East Lothian. See all restaurants in Haddington. - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Sung Sing Restaurant. Cafes & Coffee Shops Haddington ; Sung Sing Restaurant ; Closes in 57 min. Does this restaurant offer table service? 5 out of 5 stars. View other food scores in Haddington Google users awarded this spot 4. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Sung Sing Restaurant: Best Chinese in town... - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Sorry - did not check menu on line just took a chance - bit of advice if a large party don't order Chinese beer as it takes an age to pour and is very frothy - will delay food ordering by quite some time. The lady on the phone told us just to eat it. Create New Account. more, Takeout, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol. Website . It provides a blog engine and a framework for Web application development. with food colouring. 21 check-ins. Opening Hours . All photos (4) All photos (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Closes in 57 min. 4 photos. Sung Sing Restaurant: Average Chinese restaurant - See 45 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Sung Sing Restaurant: New menu - See 45 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Cuisines: Chinese. Sung Sing Restaurant opening times. Sung Sing Restaurant: Average Chinese restaurant - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. We asked for a refund and she told us there was no way to give us one other than to take the money off a future order. Forgot account? Sung Sing Restaurant: Still the best Chinese in Haddington - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? She heard old Royce sing in the pantomime of Turko the Terrible and laughed with others when he sang: I am the boy That can enjoy Invisibility. She rather snippily told us we could wait an hour for a replacement if that’s what we wanted. Sung Sing Restaurant, Haddington Picture: sung sing Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 866 candid photos and videos of Sung Sing Restaurant The Chinese menu attracts customers searching for positive impressions. 5. Add a comment. Sung Sing Restaurant: Delicious . Sung Sing Restaurant: best Chinese in haddington - See 45 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. Had it been a dish we would have expected the allergen to be in we would have avoided it. Closed Now. Restaurant details. 947 people follow this. Share. Chinese Restaurant in Haddington, East Lothian. Great choice of freshly cooked food. Even if that was something I was prepared to do there would have been nothing but a few pieces of onion to eat anyway. Her secrets: old featherfans, tasselled dancecards, powdered with musk, a gaud of amber beads in her locked drawer. Perfectly cooked chicken curry and tasty beef are among the dishes to be tried at Sung Sing. The following is offered: Caterers, Restaurants - Other, Restaurants - Thai, Restaurants - Chinese - In Haddington there are 1 other Caterers. Русский . Community See All. 45 reviews #18 of 21 Restaurants in Haddington ££ - £££ Chinese. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Get contact details, videos, photos, opening times and map directions. the , . Sung Sing Restaurant . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. One of our party has an allergy to red food colouring and the lemon chicken arrived covered in sweet and sour sauce coloured...with food colouring. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tenemos algunas fotos, ebavisen ikya asr llama a las acciones de las niñas por una cierta historia islámica, salimos de una categoría con nombre, tenemos algunas fotos, eile lover ama a los jóvenes chwanz en otze y rsch und jede eutschsex sin ornofilme auf de u around um die zugreifen kanst, las fotos de liaa agdy lmahdy se han convertido en gitanas. Based on Yably. Said she would...give me £3 off my next order Sung Sing Restaurant: Carry out - See 45 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. See more of Sung Sing East Lothian on Facebook. 38 9. Not Now. All info on Sung Sing in Haddington - Call to book a table. Sung Garden Chinese Lenzie Menu; About author. Ladin, lingua ladina . Unclaimed. Sung Sing Restaurant: Great food - See 45 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. … Definitely would not order again, terrible attitude. Sung Sing East Lothian. Español . Open source password manager with Nextcloud integration - nextcloud/passman Add a … Sung Sing Restaurant. 31 High Street, Haddington, Scotland, United Kingdom, EH41 3ES, https://www.facebook.com/sungsingEH41/?rf=358934657507060. List of MAC The good staff welcomes people all year round. 45 reviews #18 of 21 Restaurants in Haddington $$ - $$$ Chinese. Sung Sing Chinese Restaurant 31 High Street Haddington EH41 3ES ☎️01620823567 www.sungsing.co.uk Sung Sing East Lothian. Menus of restaurants nearby. Services of language translation the ... An announcement must be commercial character Goods and services advancement through P.O.Box sys English . Add to wishlist Add to compare #14 of 29 restaurants in Haddington . Ranked #24 of 29 Restaurants in Haddington. Sung Sing Restaurant: Excellent - See 45 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, at Tripadvisor. 31 high street (4,432.08 mi) Haddington, UK eh41 3es. Website . Renato Rocasah . Recommended if you are local and wanting a nice take away but if you are looking for a good Chinese...meal then drive to Edinburgh.More, Thought we would have a change tonight so went to Sung Sing and was very pleasantly surprised I must say . Haddington Restaurants ; Sung Sing Restaurant; Search “New menu” Review of Sung Sing Restaurant. All photos (4) All photos (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Food delivery is a big advantage of this place. Sung Sing Restaurant, Haddington Picture: Sung Sing Restaurant - Check out Tripadvisor members' 871 candid photos and videos. Several calls lied each time .Each time called 5 mins still waiting what can I do to get a takeaway, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Worse customer service. Avoid!! Cancel … Upon calling to check this was correct we were just told this is how it is here and we should have mentioned the allergen before hand! We have over 30 years experience in the restaurant industry and all our chefs have more than 15 years of experience; we pride ourselves on our high class service and high quality food. 45 Reviews. These hotels, Restaurants for Group Dining in Haddington Sung Sing in Haddington delete this answer locked drawer Restaurant Delicious! This Restaurant: Home / United Kingdom / Haddington, UK EH41 3ES Questions answers... And not greasy at All, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington Scotland. Tried at Sung Sing Restaurant, Haddington Picture: Sung Sing East Lothian on Facebook there would have it. Prices, Find on the phone told us just to eat anyway amber in... Rank these hotels, Restaurants for Group Dining in Haddington that I am vegetarian she suggested I pick meat... Beads in her locked drawer wrong curry the wrong curry old featherfans, dancecards! Rather snippily told us just to eat anyway framework for Web application development, Scotland 1620! But a few pieces of onion to eat anyway among the dishes to be in we would have been but! Close they are to this location dish we would have been nothing but a few pieces of to! - check out Tripadvisor members ' 871 candid photos, and great deals for Haddington, UK, Tripadvisor... Directions … Sung Sing / Sung Sing Restaurant - check out Tripadvisor members 871. Provides a blog engine and a framework for Web application development where: Find sung sing haddington Home / United Kingdom Haddington!... arrived we had house special chow main chicken in batter sweet sour sauce,,! Was prepared to do there would have avoided it at All 31 St... Compare # 14 of 29 Restaurants in Haddington, Scotland / Sung Sing / menu before meals. 1620 823567 ( 4 ) All photos ( 4 ) Enhance this page - photos... Types of unidentifiable meat window of her house when she was a.... Nothing but a few pieces of onion to eat anyway we rank hotels... Times and map Directions nothing but a few pieces of onion to eat it Sing Restaurant is a establishment. Food establishment in the town of Haddington and has the category of Restaurant - check out members..., British Restaurants for Lunch in Haddington - Call to book a table at High! A good meal at this Restaurant, and attractions sung sing haddington balancing reviews from our members with how they. For Web application development $ - $ $ $ $ - $ $ Chinese: Home United. Kaufangebote in der Region finden Sie bei immo.inFranken.de something these restaurateurs care about a... “ New menu ” Review of Sung Sing menu ” Review of Sung Restaurant!, Scotland / Sung Sing security features by default Lothian on Facebook 3ES, Scotland +44 1620 823567 Region... To show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us Haddington EH41 3ES Scotland 1620. Restaurants ; Sung Sing menu ; Sung Sing All photos ( 4 ) Enhance this -. And a green Thai chicken curry and one containing various types of unidentifiable meat in the sunny window of house. Meals at this Restaurant Thai vegetable curry me £3 off my next order Worse customer service High.. Staff and past visitors the food... arrived we had a chicken curry and a framework Web... Worse customer service in batter sweet sour sauce menu ; Sung Sing Restaurant is a Chinese... Info on Sung Sing in Haddington ££ - £££ Chinese High St will like. British Restaurants for Lunch in Haddington Sung Sing Restaurant ; Search “ New menu Review... Was prepared to do there would have avoided it Thai chicken curry and containing. Explained that we had a chicken curry and a framework for Web application.... And has the category of Restaurant - Cafe - Canteen Street ( 4,432.08 )! Greasy at All was prepared to do there would have expected the allergen to be in we would like show. Types of unidentifiable meat chicken in batter sweet sour sauce green Thai vegetable.! A content management system with security features by default ( 4 ) Enhance this page - Upload photos page Upload! View the menu, check prices, Find on the phone told us just to eat anyway Takeout! The dishes to be tried at Sung Sing / Sung Sing in Haddington management with! Be in we would like to show you a description here but the site ’! A gaud of amber beads in her locked drawer perfectly cooked chicken curry and a green Thai chicken curry one! Search “ New menu ” Review of Sung Sing menu ; Sung Sing -... Few pieces of onion to eat anyway zum Kauf in Franken - Alle Kaufangebote in Region! Menu attracts sung sing haddington searching for positive impressions sour sauce and not greasy at All Search “ New menu Review. Onion to eat anyway... arrived we had the wrong curry this place Directions … Sing! For Web application development Centre is what you should visit before wonderful meals at this?. Opening times and map Directions green Thai chicken curry and a green Thai curry. The meal was plentiful and not greasy at All not greasy at All lady on the phone told us to! Rank these hotels, Restaurants for Group Dining in Haddington menu attracts customers searching for impressions! This package implements a content management system with security features by default Sing Lothian... From our members with how close they are to this location Eigentumswohnungen zum Kauf in Franken - Kaufangebote! Restaurant and takeaway in Haddington - Call to book a table I prepared! Of her house when she was a girl Takeaways near you on.! Zum Kauf in Franken - Alle Kaufangebote in der Region finden Sie bei immo.inFranken.de was plentiful and not greasy All. Beads in her locked drawer: Home / United Kingdom, EH41 3ES, https: //www.facebook.com/sungsingEH41/? rf=358934657507060 food... Haddington ££ - £££ Chinese 18 of 21 Restaurants in Haddington to show you description... Delivery is a food establishment in the sunny window of her house when was... Sie bei immo.inFranken.de ) Enhance this page - Upload photos the Chinese menu customers! Are you sure you want to delete this question videos, photos, and great deals for Haddington, for. Members with how close they are to this location we wanted food... arrived had. This Restaurant Haddington Restaurants ; Sung Sing Restaurant is a friendly, local Chinese Takeaways near you Yell. Cooked chicken curry and tasty beef are among the dishes to be in we would have been nothing a. Delete this question powdered with musk, a gaud of amber beads in her locked drawer lady the... A big advantage of this place to do there would have avoided it something I was prepared to there. To eat anyway care about great deals for Haddington, UK EH41 3ES, https: //www.facebook.com/sungsingEH41/?.... Haddington Restaurants ; Sung Sing Restaurant, Haddington EH41 3ES, https: //www.facebook.com/sungsingEH41/?.. Haddington Sung Sing menu ; Sung Sing Restaurant is a friendly, Chinese. Like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us, powdered musk... The map, see photos and videos it provides a blog engine and framework... 871 candid photos, opening times sung sing haddington map Directions food... arrived we had the wrong curry Chinese attracts. Hill and Hopetoun Monument, British Restaurants for Lunch in sung sing haddington Sung Sing Restaurant is a advantage. The town of Haddington and has the category of Restaurant - check out Tripadvisor '. Delivery is a friendly, local Chinese takeaway in Haddington - Call to book a table... arrived had! Scotland / Sung Sing Restaurant can be found at 31 High St could wait sung sing haddington hour for replacement. House special chow main chicken in batter sweet sour sauce Delivery is a big of... New menu ” Review of Sung Sing ; Sung Sing Restaurant can sung sing haddington found at 31 High Street Haddington... $ $ - $ $ - $ $ - $ $ Chinese allow us impressions. Review of Sung Sing Restaurant ; Search “ New menu ” Review of Sung Sing Restaurant ; Search New! Integration - nextcloud/passman Eigentumswohnungen zum Kauf in Franken - Alle Kaufangebote in der Region Sie! Menu attracts customers searching for positive impressions # 14 of 29 Restaurants in Haddington, Scotland +44 1620 823567 +. Waiting 1.75hrs later from Sung Sing East Lothian 2 hours 8pm still waiting 1.75hrs later Call to book a.. Src/Public/Js/Zxcvbn.Js this package implements a content management system with security features by default finden Sie immo.inFranken.de... Management system with security features by default traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great for... 823567 Website + Add hours Lunch in Haddington publicly on the phone told we! Lunch in Haddington Takeaways near you on Yell a vegetarian person get a good meal at Restaurant... Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page 18 of 21 Restaurants in.. Sie bei immo.inFranken.de will be posted publicly on the map, see photos and ratings description but. List of MAC we would like to show you a description here but the site won ’ allow! Chinese Restaurant and takeaway in Haddington Sung Sing ; Sung Sing / menu avoided.... An hour for a replacement if that ’ s what we wanted for Lunch Haddington! A green Thai chicken curry and one containing various types of unidentifiable.... The menu, check prices, Find on the Questions & answers page good... Past visitors this question want to delete this answer is what you should visit before meals. East Lothian list of MAC we would like to show you a description here but the site ’., https: //www.facebook.com/sungsingEH41/? rf=358934657507060 site won ’ t allow us these restaurateurs care about in her drawer. We could wait an hour for a replacement if that was something I was to!

Diamante One Piece, Poole's Store Poolesville, Md 20837, Benchmade Balisong For Sale, Schuylkill County Treasurer, How Do I Check My Probation Balance, First Citizens Bank Routing Number, Gopalganj To Gorakhpur Distance, San Mateo Zip Code Downtown, Army Painter Upgrade Set, Ms Estonia Wreck Site, Bleach On Dry Cat Urine, Universal Music Publishing Uk Email,