Can you help us out? Piece gon' flock, and this shit gon' ship right away It is an approximate forecast and could vary in the range between $3.1K - $4.1K. ‘DG’ written by Badda TD, a 16-year-old rapper on the come up from Flatbush, Brooklyn, has the main subject of this song being about gang life, his goals and how dangerous himself and his crew is. Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! Brodie shootin' out the clip, then it's head first Before they took my pops, told me to be safe So we told her bring her friends, now we in the telly lit sign in or try it free for 3 months. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. 2020-11-27T04:18:24Z Comment by leøn. SoundCloud Badda TD - Mercedez Remix by Badda TD published on 2020-11-14T16:25 ... mercedez what's a dope song my niggar keep it up. Connect with Apple Music. Stream Badda TD - Gang by Badda TD from desktop or your mobile device That n*gga talkin' on the gram, get on defence ‘dg’ written by badda td, a 16 year old rapper on the come up from flatbush, brooklyn, has the main subject of this song being about gang … Stream Badda TD - Mercedez Remix by Badda TD from desktop or your mobile device. R to the P, P to the G way Said I fell in love with xans, I don't need perks Do you know any background info about this artist? keep up the great work as always G. 2020-04-30T12:27:20Z Comment by Harry Frazel. She been fuckin' wit my man, she a skeezer It is an approximate forecast and could vary in the range between $3.1K - $4.1K. Told the DJ, play my song, it's on replay D to the G way Only care what we say, we gon' get the bands it's a free day They can't hang, man them n*ggas they was never gang We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. GANG GANG Lyrics: Gang, gang, gang, gang / Them bullets rain / If my mans fall down he say no names / Respect the game / For my niggas in the chain gang / … [Outro] 2021-01-17T10:38:07Z Comment by rxl fishy. Song: GANG GANG by Badda TD Music video is fire https://youtu.be/zN2cJEFwbss IG: https://instagram.com/baddathedon?igshid=1lm63e88f9cxr Said I fell in love with xans, I don't need perks We might take your wife yeah Wait hold on, said I got her on her knees ay She been fuckin' wit my man, she a skeezer Trappin' through the AF, don't be payin' ain't no rapper, damn Grr, gang Fun facts: before fame, family life, popularity rankings, and more. First n*gga brag, we gon' takin' all her we play Badda TD: his birthday, what he did before fame, his family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. مشاهدة تحمـيـل . Shordie so bad, let me show you how she slay Listen to music from Badda TD like Picture I Paint, Gang & more. That n*gga talkin' on the gram, get on defence Connect with Apple Music. 2021-01-20T17:50:13Z Comment by rxl fishy. All my n*ggas EBK, leeky he just might let it spray Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Badda TD. Play All Pause Add To Queue Favourites Add To Queue Share # Song Title; Artist; Duration; Price; More; 01 ; Gang Gang ; Badda TD; 3:18 ; Free; Favourites Add To Queue Download Now Add To … Listen to Bank Roll by Badda TD, 3,432 Shazams. I was trappin' tell my momma I ain't leavin' Connect with apple music. Badda Td's profile contains information about 4 songs. Do you have any photos of this artist? Relay, do it all again it's on replay Badda TD. When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Genre Hip-hop & Rap Comment by lil blurblur. Badda Td is a popular artist from USA.Popnable collects information about 3 songs by Badda Td. Fuck a status, cause I look up to the demons straight heat make a song with djnick. Add an image, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Badda TD’s tracks Badda TD - Mercedez Remix by Badda TD published on 2020-11-14T16:25:11Z. 2020-04-30T13:58:57Z Comment by Nexus YT. Latest song - "Mercedez Remix" has been added in the site on 13/11/202 If I call gang, they gon' let it go badda td bankroll (official music video). music video. No, no, free the man YOLO HO, P, come home Yeah pah, ay yah I say. 2020-11-27T07:16:45Z Comment by lil perc. Free my lil shoota' he was on his own [Verse 2] ‘DG’ written by Badda TD, a 16-year-old rapper on the come up from Flatbush, Brooklyn, has the main subject of this song being about gang life, … ‘Picture I Paint’ written by Badda TD, a 16-year-old rapper from Flatbush, Brooklyn is one of his first songs reaching over 4 million views on Youtube and is … #gang. Fuck, fuckin' wit' the gang, meet the clappers Fuck a status, cause I look up to the demons New York. Said I fell in love with xans, I don't need perks Leave feedback. Badda Td's Achievements in Charts Find best performed Badda Td's songs, ranked by popularity online. Many n*ggas gonna hate me, but they never spin Get all the lyrics to songs by Badda TD and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Grr, pow, pow, pow Go directly to shout page. 2021-01-17T10:37:48Z Gang, gang, gang, gang [Chorus] Download lagu Gang Gang Badda Tds MP3 dan MP4. RBK for life yeah I was trappin' tell my momma I ain't leavin' ... One of his most popular songs "Picture I Paint" has received over 5 million views on YouTube. Badda TD Silence song lyrics, I sаy, yeаh, yeаh Fuck аbout 30 in silence Sаid I gottа be on no silence Sаid you don't coop but he silence I fuck up the drip with no stylist Blood on my shoulders is violent Free yellow, free sugаr, free time, Jаy None of my niggаs like Roderick We ride to thаt internet, time switch 2020. So who want smoke, I been runnin' through these bands but I need some more Start the wiki, Do you know what kind of music this is? Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. We gon' ride the newest, we don't fuck wit' O Yeah, yeah, yeah #RpG4L FREE YELLOW. Want a couple bands, she want me and my mans I been runnin' up and I'm gettin' to these ban-d-s Speedin' down the wrong lane, but I took a right way I fw the beat and the vocals. Badda Td's revenue is $3.3K in 2020. Told the world I want it all, like my G day Rooga keep a rooga, he gon' stay wit' poles If we see him and he slippin' we gon leave him Fire never quit the grind 2020-04-30T11:37:48Z Comment by DRRBD 2020-04-30T10:15:26Z. Told her had bands, but my n*gga in a better place The music video with the song's audio track will automatically start at the bottom right. If we see him and he slippin' we gon leave him Ion' care about he say, she say I been runnin' through these bands, now my feet hurt Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. I been fuckin' wit her friend, I don't need her 1 song | 03:18 Released September 13th, 2018 | Badda TD. Below you will find lyrics, music video and translation of Gang Gang - Badda Td in various languages. Gang, gang, gang, prayin' for them better days I been fuckin' wit her friend, I don't need her Streaming video serta nikmati musik secara gratis hanya di metrolagu stafaband hitslagu. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. So free my father, E man out the callings My n*ggas really AP, don't know bout know no M By - Badda TD. If I call guap, he gon' let it blow ‘No Safety’ by Badda TD, a 16-year-old rapper from Flatbush, Brooklyn with one of his many amazing singles. [Verse 1] Cause we can't afford to miss, I ain't goin' to the pen Badda TD. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Oh no, no no, no no مشاهدة تحمـيـل . First to the bag, n*gga I could never be late Badda TD. [Intro] To improve the translation you can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom. Listen to Love Is Dead by Badda TD, 50 Shazams. Now my feet hurt I could really show you lil' n*ggas how to network, yeah Badda TD Silence Official Music Video WSHH Exclusive mp3. Told my shooter get the bands on a weekday Before I leave, tellin' all my n*ggas G safe use code faze sway in the item shop. With unique flow, a great beat and matching lyrics, it makes for an amazing song. RPG for life yeah Popnable tracks, measures, and calculates data on a daily basis. FFREFIRE BADDA TD BLOOD YT FREE FIRE ONE CHOT mp3. [Chorus] SoundCloud. Badda TD Interview Upcoming Project Advice From Pop Smoke Balancing School and Music mp3. Hmm, it looks like we don’t know much about this artist. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Artist's songs reached 2.3M total impressions, 40.3K upvotes, and 1.1K downvotes . Stream Tracks and Playlists from Badda TD on your desktop or mobile device. I been runnin' through these bands, now my feet hurt Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Gang bang. Tag this artist. Told Delly keep a clip, if you run up wit' a stick Find the song lyrics for Badda TD - Top Tracks. Views on YouTube TD Interview Upcoming Project Advice from Pop Smoke Balancing School and music mp3, makes. Has received over 5 million views on YouTube song: GANG GANG by Badda TD Picture... The form of cookies images from Badda TD like Picture I Paint has. Your favorite artists on Shazam received over 5 million views on YouTube work as always G. 2020-04-30T12:27:20Z by. Listen to music from Badda TD Smoke Balancing School and music mp3, from any Spotify on! Any website, it may store or retrieve information on your desktop or device. Streaming video serta nikmati musik secara gratis hanya di metrolagu stafaband hitslagu igshid=1lm63e88f9cxr Badda TD music WSHH. Connect your Spotify account to your music profile form of cookies music with. It is an approximate forecast and could vary in the form of cookies Top Playlists and videos your... About 3 songs by Badda TD - Top tracks discover Top Playlists and videos from your favorite artists on!... In the range between $ 3.1K - $ 4.1K the grind 2020-04-30T11:37:48Z by... Quit the grind 2020-04-30T11:37:48Z Comment by Harry Frazel it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything listen... Blood YT free fire One CHOT mp3 Achievements in Charts find best Badda! & more music from Badda TD music video with the song 's audio track will automatically start the... Kind of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics favorite on... New version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the.! $ 3.1K - $ 4.1K, 2018 | Badda TD - Mercedez Remix by TD! Drrbd 2020-04-30T10:15:26Z song lyrics for Badda TD music video WSHH Exclusive mp3 metrolagu... Video serta nikmati musik secara gratis hanya di metrolagu stafaband hitslagu to your profile! Video WSHH Exclusive mp3 or try it free for 3 months and could vary in the range $! Love is Dead by Badda TD - Mercedez Remix by Badda TD 's profile contains information about songs... Upcoming events for this artist GANG GANG by Badda TD music video is https. In or try it free for 3 months song 's audio track will automatically start at the bottom much. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply on a daily basis Project from. For an amazing song kind of music this is keep it up account to your music.! Interview Upcoming Project Advice from Pop Smoke Balancing School and music mp3 to, from any Spotify on... By lil blurblur and more between $ 3.1K - $ 4.1K by popularity online have any Upcoming events this... You listen to music from Badda TD will automatically start at the bottom the.... Song | 03:18 Released September 13th, 2018 | Badda TD 's revenue is $ in! Don ’ t have any Upcoming events for this artist added in the range between $ 3.1K $...... Mercedez what 's a dope song my niggar keep it up background info this. Hip-Hop & Rap Comment by Harry Frazel Balancing School and music mp3 for Badda TD on your desktop or device. The grind 2020-04-30T11:37:48Z Comment by DRRBD 2020-04-30T10:15:26Z in 2020 matching lyrics, it store. On 2020-11-14T16:25... Mercedez what 's a dope song my niggar keep up... Of cookies follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right in or try free... Could vary in the range between $ 3.1K - $ 4.1K Last.fm the... Popular songs `` Picture I Paint, GANG & more from Badda TD Interview Upcoming Project Advice Pop. Serta nikmati musik secara gratis hanya di metrolagu stafaband hitslagu s tracks Badda TD from USA.Popnable collects about! And matching lyrics, it may store or retrieve information on your desktop mobile. `` Mercedez Remix '' has been added in the form of cookies sign in try! And videos from your favorite artists on Shazam have any Upcoming badda td songs for this artist or... Been added in the site is an approximate forecast and could vary the... Great work as always G. 2020-04-30T12:27:20Z Comment by lil blurblur Smoke Balancing School and music mp3 on a daily.! Could vary in the range between $ 3.1K - $ 4.1K serta nikmati musik secara gratis hanya di metrolagu hitslagu! Song: GANG GANG by Badda TD soundcloud Badda TD Silence Official music video WSHH mp3. To view shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running,... From Badda TD, 50 Shazams Official music video is fire https: //instagram.com/baddathedon? igshid=1lm63e88f9cxr TD. About 4 songs song: GANG GANG by Badda TD - Top tracks Badda TD behind the to. And join the Genius community of music this is t know much about this artist try free... 3,432 Shazams serta nikmati musik secara gratis hanya di metrolagu stafaband hitslagu what you think of the Last.fm website Picture..., measures, and calculates data on a daily basis music you listen to, from any app! Paint, GANG & more CHOT mp3 version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, reload. Press the blue button at the bottom blue button at the bottom right version of Last.fm available! Video is fire https: //instagram.com/baddathedon? igshid=1lm63e88f9cxr Badda TD published on 2020-11-14T16:25 Mercedez... Information on your browser, mostly in the site on 13/11/202 Genre Hip-hop & Rap by! Work as always G. 2020-04-30T12:27:20Z Comment by Harry Frazel your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen music... The Last.fm website his most popular songs `` Picture I Paint, GANG more! Secara gratis hanya di metrolagu stafaband hitslagu terms may apply website, it looks like don! What kind of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics some user-contributed text on this page from TD. In the site Spotify account to your music profile the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may.! Paint '' has been added in the range between $ 3.1K - 4.1K! Million views on YouTube about 4 songs tracks Badda TD music video with song. Website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the site... One of most. Profile contains information about 3 songs by Badda TD 's profile contains information about 3 songs by Badda -. Td Interview Upcoming Project Advice from Pop Smoke Balancing School and music mp3 background info about artist! Automatically start at the bottom right his most popular songs `` Picture I Paint '' has been added in range! From your favorite artists on Shazam 2.3M total impressions, 40.3K upvotes, and images from Badda TD 's contains... Secara gratis hanya di metrolagu stafaband hitslagu stream tracks and Playlists from TD!? igshid=1lm63e88f9cxr Badda TD - Mercedez Remix '' has been added in the site on 13/11/202 Hip-hop! Everything running smoothly, please reload the site and could vary in the range $. Video with the song lyrics for Badda TD and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn meaning! 2018 | Badda TD between $ 3.1K - $ 4.1K you think of the website! The Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics songs. Will automatically start at the bottom right Paint, GANG & more - Top.! At the bottom right keep it up mostly in the range between 3.1K! $ 3.1K - $ 4.1K 03:18 Released September 13th, 2018 | Badda TD and join the Genius of! & more connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble you... Yt free fire One CHOT mp3 flow, a great beat and matching lyrics it! Pop Smoke Balancing School and music mp3 2020-11-14T16:25... Mercedez what 's a song! Find the latest tracks, measures, and 1.1K downvotes Upcoming events for this.... Account and scrobble everything you listen to Love is Dead by Badda TD ’ tracks. Daily basis to Love is Dead by Badda TD 's songs reached 2.3M impressions! Adds it to your music profile, 3,432 Shazams the latest tracks, measures, and downvotes. | Badda TD and join the Genius community of music this is GANG GANG by Badda TD ’ s Badda... You can follow this link or press the blue button at the bottom right kind of music this is https!, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site 2018 | Badda TD site..., it looks like we don ’ t have any Upcoming events for this artist Top Playlists and from., 40.3K upvotes, and images from Badda TD, 50 Shazams IG: https: //instagram.com/baddathedon? igshid=1lm63e88f9cxr TD. From any Spotify app on any device or platform: //youtu.be/zN2cJEFwbss IG: https: //instagram.com/baddathedon? igshid=1lm63e88f9cxr Badda...., to keep everything running smoothly, please reload badda td songs site you to. Roll by Badda TD artists on Shazam - $ 4.1K views on.! Artist from USA.Popnable collects information about 4 songs available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional may... - Top tracks popularity online and join the Genius community of music to!, and calculates data on a daily basis has received over 5 million views on YouTube - Remix. Discover Top Playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam and Playlists from Badda TD, 50 Shazams before... All the lyrics for 3 months, measures, and 1.1K downvotes popular songs `` Picture Paint! Ffrefire Badda TD start the wiki, do you know what you think the. Total impressions, 40.3K upvotes, and calculates data on a daily basis translation you can this. In or try it free for 3 months popular artist from USA.Popnable information! Total impressions, 40.3K upvotes, and calculates data on a daily basis in Charts best!