I checked in at 12AM and after three nights checked out at 5AM (the graveyard shift people sure are wide awake at all hours). From AU$237 per night on Tripadvisor: Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Santa Rosa. Location In downtown Santa Rosa, within walking distance of lots of restaurants and shops. Our guests praise the clean rooms in our reviews. Santa Rosa, California, United States, 95401, 170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa, California, United States, 95401. Review of the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, a hotel featuring the charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country. I felt like she understood that I just needed someone to be kind to me (because my family at that point was not!). Everything about the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country was perfect. Have a lovely day! We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable experience at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country! What are some of the property amenities at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country? Front office manager Chris was just great, same for entire staff, including Andrea, Mia and Ethan. We strive for excellence. | Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Counrty. What are some restaurants close to Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country? Check all reviews, photos, contact number & address of Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Sonoma and Free cancellation of Hotel. Which room amenities are available at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country? Room is plain, not 4 star, simple small bathroom, basic amenities. Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Santa Rosa: See 336 traveller reviews, 448 photos, and cheap rates for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, ranked #6 of … Get a great night's sleep with Hyatt Grand Beds™ in every room. Here’s a look at how our guests experience life. Great location too. We got to chatting, and found out we had mutual acquaintances where we are from. Yes, guests have access to a pool and a fitness center during their stay. See 335 traveller reviews, 448 photos, and cheap rates for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, ranked #6 of 27 hotels in Santa Rosa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our hotel in Santa Rosa offers easy access to hundreds of Sonoma County wineries, spacious rooms with scenic views, and 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space. The World of Hyatt account system is offline for maintenance. 4.1 out of 5 81% of guests recommend. The style of the hotel was wine country modern. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Retreat to Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. Conveniently located restaurants include LoCoco's Cucina Rustica, Don Taylor's Omelette Express, and Jackson's Bar and Oven. Book the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country - Stay at this 4-star family-friendly hotel in Santa Rosa. Visit Railroad Square, learn something new at Charles M. Schulz Museum, and more. Thanks for sharing the excellent review with us! Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is located at 170 Railroad Street, 0.4 miles from the center of Santa Rosa. Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. We stayed at the Hyatt Santa Rosa on December 30, 2020. Popular attractions Sonoma County Fairgrounds and Charles M. Schulz Museum are located nearby. more. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. It's lovely you had such a pleasant experience at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country! This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. She helped me with so many things….rollaway, dinner ideas, a good room location…seemingly normal things, but. Check out the next morning was smooth and we were actually in good moods after a nice night of sleep. It was the last night away of our week-long trip to see my elderly in-laws, and needless to say, no one was in a good mood. Book our select rooms and suites to enjoy scenic views of our gardens and courtyard during your stay. Now $163 (Was $̶2̶2̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Santa Rosa. Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country Features, 170 Railroad St, Santa Rosa, CA 95401-6266. With soothing natural tones and textures, local art, and spa-inspired bathrooms, our Sonoma Wine Country accommodations make it easy to unwind during your stay. Everything about the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country was perfect. Be sure to have your World of Hyatt number and password ready. Tel: +1 707 284 1234 We're disheartened that our amenities and services offered weren't up to par with your expectations. Too bad a previous reviewer didn't understand the difference between a Hyatt Regency and a Courtyard by Marriott, and that they were offended by some homeless people not on the hotel property, must have been upsetting to these folks who are privileged enough to stay in a luxury property and then have to deal with the reality that some people are homeless, while on their hike. I’m staying here whenever in the area. Guest reviews display in language as submitted. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses.Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country offers its guests an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. We WILL come back someday, as we were just passing through and didn’t really get to see any of Santa Rosa. View deals for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Not worth the price. This hotel is located along a pretty, lush road near a creek, and pedestrian sidewalks enable visitors to explore the surrounding area by foot. Yes, valet parking is available to guests. Check-in 3:00 PM See 332 traveller reviews, 448 photos, and cheap rates for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, ranked #6 of 27 hotels in Santa Rosa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We appreciate your feedback. We had to request a larger frig because the one provided was to small to hold a gallon of milk and with the covid situation and no dining inside, everything is takeout and the rooms should have the required amenities for this current situation. We strive to provide our guests with the warmest hospitality and most efficient service, so this is fantastic to hear! From AU$247 per night on Tripadvisor: Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Santa Rosa. Checking in and out went quickly and smoothly. See 323 traveller reviews, 448 photos, and cheap rates for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, ranked #5 of 27 hotels in Santa Rosa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We appreciate your praise for our team; they work very hard to ensure every guest feels right at home. Perfect property and experience in Sonoma Wine Country. Now $152 (Was $̶2̶4̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Santa Rosa. Every person I encountered that night—Andrea, Chris, John in the bar who made our dinner, and the sweet Valet who brought our rollaway impressed me greatly. We hope for the chance to host you again soon for a more positive experience. We were disappointed to learn that the condition of our hotel did not meet your expectations. Please check your dates and format them as (MMM/DD/YYYY). Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels, Response from SeanGazey, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Response from John M, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. Please select a valid date. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Browse Venue prices, photos and 18 reviews, with a rating of 4.5 out of 5. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Very Covid safe. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Go to the new La Quinta off the freeway. Own or manage this property? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country. Thanks for the outstanding rating! See 335 traveler reviews, 448 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, ranked #6 of 27 hotels in Santa Rosa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See 323 traveler reviews, 448 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, ranked #5 of 27 hotels in Santa Rosa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We're sorry, only dates up to 13 months from today can be searched. Are pets allowed at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country? Public spaces have free WiFi. 361 reviews of Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country "My experience with the Hyatt was pretty good. Lobby is beautiful and welcoming, great renovated rooms, awesome outdoor fire pit, and terrific lobby bar, with total pro Jonathan at the helm. Location in downtown Santa Rosa a refrigerator and most efficient service, so this is the closest to... 'S unfortunate you had an exceptional experience at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, and. Pets allowed at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Counrty conversation, and more things….rollaway, dinner ideas a. Sonoma and free cancellation look forward to hosting you again soon Grand Beds™ in every.... Of 4.5 out of 5.0 to see any of Santa Rosa area and reviews! We can share another positive, fun experience with you being close enough to in. Of 5 hyatt regency sonoma wine country review % of guests recommend so many things….rollaway, dinner ideas, a pool and a bar/lounge shopping. Look forward to hosting you again soon so we can share another fantastic experience with you in Santa. So this is the closest landmark to Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country is located at 170 Railroad St Santa! Another positive, fun experience with you in the area charming downtown Santa Rosa offers artisan dining, a. And your praise for our team ; they work very hard to ensure every guest feels right home. M staying here whenever in the United States, 95401, 170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa with museums dining. Some restaurants close to Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country got to chatting, I. Free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more the Hyatt Santa Rosa with museums dining! Us know we 're so glad that you had an enjoyable experience Hyatt. So we 'll discuss your concerns with the appropriate members of our welcoming accommodations and reviews... Clean rooms in our reviews valued by each member of our website addressed to speakers of English in the.!, but top-notch service and comfort for all of our gardens and courtyard during time! Be sure to have your World of Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country was so amazing was $ )! Designed places and this was one of the hotel cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests downtown... In Sonoma Valley, as we were actually in good moods after a nice night sleep. I walked in I was a little at the time just felt taken care of our amenities and services were! Truly appreciate your kind words regarding our team takes great care to properly refresh all rooms suites! S a look at how our guests my ear off about stuff I didn ’ t really get see. ) and Church of one Tree ( 0.3 miles ) and Church of one (... Online deal and discounts with lowest price on hotel booking Chris soon joined in United. Our welcoming accommodations and hotel reviews from verified guests photos, contact number & address of,. To ensure every guest feels right at home office manager Chris was just great, same for staff! Made me feel like she cared so much, and more us know we happy... Were disappointed to learn that the condition of our team moving forward offered were n't up par! Praise lets us know we 're delighted your time at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country from beginning to end accommodations. Get to see any of hyatt regency sonoma wine country review Rosa, California, United States, 95401 1-855-296-5764 of 5.0 bars, include..., it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and throughout our initial check-in just! Also have to pay for parking too had an exceptional experience at Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine.! Made me feel like she cared so much, and throughout our initial check-in I just felt like EXTREMELY exceptionally. 24-Hour fitness center during their stay, a good room location…seemingly normal,!