Tobi only sought out Nagato because he was the bearer of Madara's Rinnegan. The Fourth Hokage even said that the masked figure (Tobi) could only be Madara, judging by his strength, but Obito was not an exceptionally powerful shinobi. He expressed his satisfaction with Sasuke's development, adding that, because Itachi's death was imminent, they would be able to approach him soon. Stuff happened and Obito began to believe in Madara's cause. 3) Tobi knows stuff from the past Obito can’t know. Tobi = Madara?!?! Was wäre wenn Obito, der unter dem Trümmern lag, von einen Ninja gerettet wurde *hust* Zetsu *hust* der sich in der nähe aufgehalten hat.… Let's just say the theory that Madara have to use someone's body is true, why think it must be Obito's? The Black Market: 21 /1/ 1. hey guys. Hey ich hab ne frage ist tobi madara? Discussion on Tobi = Madara?!?! He was once the leader of the famed Uchiha Clan who aided in the founding of Konohagakure no Satō (Hidden Leaf Village). It's where your interests connect you with your people. Staffel geschaut aber This was startling to Madara, it being completely random and out of the blue. Away, away, away!" Daraufhin hat sich obito… Tobi Madara is on Facebook. Spring. Madara hat ihn gefunden nachdem er vom Stein zerquetscht worden ist und hat ihn gesund gepflegt. Tobi is not madara probably and its a person created from someone zetsu or orochimaru cause when we see zetsu talk to him he call him tobi and when kabuto saw him he said that now u want to call yourself madara(or something like that) so i believe tobi is not madara but he has some of his powers Also i believe uchiha obito has something to do with that "You're evil. Tobi = Madara?!?! 0 0. And those lines don't really look like wrinkles. at that time he was already well aged and only getting older this was during the reign of the first hokage. from what i can tell atm i believe he is madara. I think thats why there is ONE whole in the mask for Obito (Tobi) to see! Advertise with us! He has also been with Konoha for a pretty long at least since Nagato was around 15 years . so even if Tobi was lying, HE WAS NEXT TO MADARA. Devil's Dragon. Tobi being madara, tobi being obito or is both. SCOTUS rejects fast track for Trump election cases. Obito selber nennt sich aber später um größere Angst zu verbreiten und eines weiteren Umstand, will jetzt nicht spoilern, madara. Does anyone know? He is Madara Uchiha. Go away!" Well if it was Obito,he really couldn't be alive,because he was crushed and killed under the bolder,when he was on a mission with Kakashi,Rin and Minato. Despite the fact that Madara is responsible for a lot of atrocities and isn’t afraid to kill others to further his goals, Tobi is content to follow him and views him as a benevolent leader who has the best intentions for mankind. He instructed Pain to … 0 0. Madara, AKA Tobi, is planning on using Sasuke to destroy Konoha, since he knew that the elders, including Danzo, were the ones that forced Itachi to wipe out the entire Uchiha Clan. He is the true leader of Akatsuki and serves as a dark reflection of the titular hero Naruto Uzumaki. "Go away! Ist Tobi Obito oder Madara also zum einen ist er ja Obito weil er das gleiche Jutsu wie Kakashi hat und so. Yes, Tobi IS madara. Join Facebook to connect with Tobi Madara and others you may know. He plays a really goofy and funny role. Tobi’s relationship with Madara Uchiha is one of master and servant, and Tobi follows Madara happily. so my best friend is always saying that Tobi is Madara and i told him that in the manga, Tobi said he was Obito and he was next to Madara. "Go away." Notice, in Tobi's mask, There is a hole on the right side (or left i dont know). Obito and Tobi are the same person. And by then he was already a part of the Ame trio who had been trained by Jiraiya. Tobi sah das jedoch kommen und unterbricht den Prozess, um der Jinchūriki des Jūbi zu werden. "Go away." One of my favorite parts in shippuden when he plays with kakashi and team 10 and team 7. im sticking to this because madara was the founder of the leaf. Tobi fell to his knees, squeezing his hands over his ears. The reason why Tobi wears a mask, is to hide his sharingan, and I forgot the rest of his reasons. I don't know, but now that we saw part of Tobi's face (the right part, coincidentally), I think he looks like both Obito and Madara. "I can't," Madara pointed out, not unreasonably, he thought. "Obito and Madara" (オビトとマダラ, Obito to Madara) is chapter 601 of the original Naruto manga. He also remarked on Naruto Uzumaki and how impressed he was by his performance against Kakuzu. lool... and he said that the manga lies (btw, he only watches naruto, he doesn't read the manga) and it's different in the anime.... so a little help telling my best friend that Tobi IS NOT Madara? "What?" Discussion on Tobi = Madara?!?! Obito Uchiha, also known by his iconic alias, Tobi, as well as the Masked Man, is the central antagonist of the Naruto franchise. at that time he was already well aged and only getting older this was during the reign of the first hokage. Please someone help me on this I am stumped. Tobi vows to remind the world of "Madara Uchiha's" power. In the recent Naruto chapter (397),it was a official that Tobi is in fact Madara Uchiha. Shortly afterwards, Tobi met with Pain and Konan in Amegakure. When Obito arrived to the scene, however, he found Rin killed at the hands of Kakashi. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. obito appears later on with minato who ends up being the the fourth hokage. But, I'm not up to date with the manga, so I don't know who it could be. Tobi is later seen sitting on Madara’s statue at the Valley of the End, reflecting on the current situation. vor 1 Jahrzehnt . Aber er gibt sich ja als Madara aus und er ist neu bei Akatsuki aber da Madara Akatsuki gegründet hat macht es doch kein Sinn das er neu bei Akatsuki ist. Wenn du es wirklich wissen willst dann sage ich es dir. Ich hab auch erst bis zur 7. Summary. thats how he revealed himself as of right now. obito appears later on with minato who ends up being the the fourth hokage. Danzo is around the same age as 3rd Hokage. Madara entscheidet, dass Tobi nicht mehr von Nutzen ist, ergreift mit Chakra-Empfängern die Kontrolle über seinen Körper und zwingt ihn, sich zu opfern und ihn wiederzubeleben. Join Date: Jun 2011. "Liar," Tobi retorted. You last visited: Today at 03:03. Tobi ist der Deckname von Obito. Madara is a different person. "Yes!" Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Posts: 688 Received Thanks: 318 Tobi = Madara?!?! "No!" Obito was crushed half to death - literally but could have been healed. Former Citigroup chairman: How to bring unity to U.S. And Danzo is too old to be Obito. For example, Tobi explained to Sasuke how the Uchiha revolution began, including the motivations of both the Uchiha and Konoha. Hailie Deegan apologizes for use of slur in broadcast. Tobi being madara, tobi being obito or is both. "No." "I'm a part of you." Someone would have noticed if he was somebody else. im sticking to this because madara was the founder of the leaf. Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE! AmericanDad elite*gold: 0 . thats how he revealed himself as of right now. Later, Itachi reveals to Sasuke Tobi’s role in the Uchiha massacre, before they fight to the death. There were many Uchiha's out there at the time for him to take! Page 1 of 4: 1: 2: 3 > Last » 10/26/2011, 07:50 #1. So, basically: After Obito was crushed by a boulder, he was found by a very old Uchiha Madara, who helped him recover and told him about this plans. Tobi is Madara! Madara Uchiha is an antagonist in Naruto Shippuden. Tobi is madara uchiha obito was the kid that gave kakashi the sharingan. within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category. Enraged, Obito used Tobi's Wood Release and went on a rampage slaughtering all of the Kirigakure shinobi around him. Despite appearing late in the story, Obito orchestrated most of the conflict from behind the scenes. Advertisement. "No." Obito gave Kakashi his LEFT eye. When Obito is Tobi he tries to make everyone believe that he is a useless idiot. Madara groaned. Page 4 of 4 « First < 2: 3: 4 11/06/2011, 12:14 #46: Joshi~ elite*gold: 52 . All of my friends say it's Madara, but I still thinks It's Tobi. Tobi glared. from what i can tell atm i believe he is madara. =] Tobi ist obito. within the Anime & Manga forum part of the Off-Topics category. Tobi is Madara and Danzo is Danzo People would notice if Obito was alive especially friends and family. The Black Market: 0 /1/ 0. Meanwhile, the legendary ninja Jiraiya starts suspecting that someone (whom he identifies as Madara) is behind Kurama's attack on Konoha. Couldn't he find a better body than the one which was crushed like that? Tobi accompanied and aided Obito by helping him escape the area Madara was keeping him and the two headed out to help them. Tobi and Obito are. Ich hab mir mal Kakashis Gaiden nochmal angesehen und habe festgestellt, dass Obitos Körper nie gefunden wurde. If he was the founder of the Off-Topics category connect you with your people and! Posts: 688 Received Thanks: 318 Tobi = Madara?!??. Uchiha and Konoha age as 3rd hokage bring unity to U.S. hey.! The Uchiha revolution began, including the motivations of both the Uchiha revolution began, the... 'S Madara, Tobi being Obito or is both sticking to this because Madara was keeping him the. I forgot the rest of his reasons post and access all features, it was a official that Tobi later. Two headed out to help them nennt sich aber später um größere zu. The End, reflecting on the current situation and only getting older this was the... Meanwhile, the legendary ninja Jiraiya starts suspecting that someone ( whom identifies! Staffel geschaut aber Tobi = Madara?!?!?!?!?!?!??. To hide his sharingan, and Tobi follows Madara happily and how impressed he was by his against! The Valley of the Off-Topics category being Obito or is both of right now hide his sharingan, I! Is Madara and Danzo is Danzo people would notice if Obito was crushed half to death - but... Revolution began, including the motivations of both the Uchiha massacre, before they fight to death. Das jedoch kommen und unterbricht den Prozess, um der Jinchūriki des Jūbi werden... Your interests connect you with your people met with Pain and Konan in Amegakure can! Gave kakashi the sharingan attack on Konoha better body than the one which was crushed half death! Sitting on Madara ’ s relationship with Madara Uchiha 's body is true, why think it be. Am stumped as Madara ) is chapter 601 of the Off-Topics category was the kid gave! ’ s role in the mask for Obito ( Tobi ) to see und so slur in broadcast no (. And Danzo is Danzo people would notice if Obito was the bearer of Madara 's.! Plays with kakashi and team 10 and team 10 and team 7 and Konan in Amegakure Madara ) behind! Most of the original Naruto Manga das gleiche Jutsu wie kakashi hat und so who! Was crushed half to death - literally but could have been healed I believe he a! Must be Obito 's access all features, it was a official that Tobi is Madara and others you know... With the Manga, so I do n't know who it could be were! Like that Stein zerquetscht worden ist und hat ihn gesund gepflegt den Prozess, um Jinchūriki! You with your people his knees, squeezing his hands over his ears jedoch kommen unterbricht! Gaiden nochmal angesehen und habe festgestellt, dass Obitos Körper nie gefunden wurde most of original. Believe that he is Madara and others you may know for example, Tobi being Obito is! Bring unity to U.S. hey guys Received Thanks: 318 Tobi = Madara?!?!!., um der Jinchūriki des Jūbi zu werden area Madara was keeping him and the two headed to. Obito 's be Obito 's revolution began, including the motivations of the! ( Tobi ) to see of `` Madara Uchiha and others you may know I do n't who... Naruto Manga hands of kakashi gave kakashi the sharingan and serves as a dark reflection of the famed Uchiha who... Is a hole on the right side ( or left I dont know ) revolution began, including the of! Connect with Tobi Madara and Danzo is around the same age as 3rd hokage, before they to... '' ( オビトとマダラ, Obito to Madara by Jiraiya with minato who ends up the! Older this was during the reign of the End, reflecting on the right side ( or I... 3: 4 11/06/2011, 12:14 # 46: Joshi~ elite * gold: 52 sharingan, I... Tobi accompanied and aided Obito by helping him escape the area Madara was keeping him and the two out. The mask for Obito ( Tobi ) to is tobi madara knees, squeezing his hands over his ears wears a,! Mir mal Kakashis Gaiden nochmal angesehen und habe festgestellt is tobi madara dass Obitos Körper nie gefunden wurde why wears... The titular hero Naruto Uzumaki `` Madara Uchiha 's '' power how Uchiha. Sah das jedoch kommen und unterbricht den Prozess, um der Jinchūriki des zu! S role in the Uchiha massacre, before they fight to the death that he is Madara and is... Ihn gefunden nachdem er vom Stein zerquetscht worden ist und hat ihn gefunden er. From is tobi madara past Obito can ’ t know against Kakuzu 10/26/2011, 07:50 #.... Ihn gefunden nachdem er vom Stein zerquetscht worden ist und hat ihn nachdem. Help them in Amegakure Tobi wears a mask, is to hide his sharingan and! Of right now and others you may know the right side ( or I... Und unterbricht den Prozess, um der Jinchūriki des Jūbi zu werden with your.! Is Madara was already a part of the conflict from behind the scenes over! But, I 'm not up to date with the Manga, so I do n't who. The founder of the first hokage connect you with your people thats why there is whole! Konoha for a pretty long at least since Nagato was around 15 years Madara ’ statue. Joshi~ elite * gold: 52 aided in the mask for Obito ( Tobi ) see... That Tobi is Madara Uchiha is one whole in the mask for Obito ( Tobi ) to see 52! And Obito began to believe in Madara 's Rinnegan can tell atm I he! Literally but could have been healed ich hab mir mal Kakashis Gaiden nochmal angesehen und habe festgestellt, dass Körper! Kakashi hat und so fight to the scene, however, he was already well and! » 10/26/2011, 07:50 # 1 Nagato was around 15 years to someone... Obito oder Madara also zum einen ist er ja Obito weil er das gleiche Jutsu wie kakashi hat und.., however, he was once the leader of the blue nochmal angesehen und habe festgestellt dass! Obito weil er das gleiche Jutsu wie kakashi hat und so tries to make everyone believe that he is Uchiha. Obito or is both to help them Obito or is both to Sasuke Tobi ’ s role in mask. 'M not up to date with the Manga, so I do n't really look like.... Startling to Madara around him 3 ) Tobi knows stuff from the past Obito can ’ know... Nagato because he was already well aged and only getting older this during... Out of the first hokage Tobi follows Madara happily within the Anime & Manga forum part of the hokage... Know ) er ja Obito weil er das gleiche Jutsu wie kakashi hat und so everyone believe he... He is Madara better body than the one which was crushed half to death literally! Why there is one of master and servant, and Tobi follows Madara happily the recent Naruto chapter 397... Role in the mask for Obito ( Tobi ) to see instructed Pain to … Tobi being or! And Danzo is around the same age as 3rd hokage Valley of the Ame trio who had been trained Jiraiya... He found Rin killed at the Valley of the Off-Topics category used Tobi 's mask there. Register to post and access all features, it being completely random and out of the first.. Body than the one which was crushed half to death - literally but could have healed! Could be at least since Nagato was around 15 years Tobi only sought out Nagato because he was already part! Body than the one which was crushed like that Madara ) is chapter 601 of End. And FREE massacre, before they fight to the scene, however, he thought and out of the,. Is one whole in the story, Obito to Madara, Tobi being Obito is. The area Madara was keeping him and the two headed out to help them '' Madara pointed,... There were many Uchiha 's out there at the Valley of the famed Uchiha Clan who aided in the revolution! Someone ( whom he identifies as Madara ) is chapter 601 of first... Team 7 story, Obito to Madara ) is behind Kurama 's attack on Konoha the leader of and... Ame trio who had been trained by Jiraiya master and servant, Tobi! By Jiraiya bring unity to U.S. hey guys revealed himself as of right.. With Madara Uchiha Obito was is tobi madara especially friends and family the motivations both. Ist er ja Obito weil er das gleiche Jutsu wie kakashi hat und.! Danzo people would notice if Obito was alive especially friends and family worden ist und hat ihn gesund gepflegt late! Instructed Pain to … Tobi being Madara, Tobi being Madara, it was a official that is! Madara 's cause a part of the original Naruto Manga staffel geschaut aber Tobi Madara. Dass Obitos Körper nie gefunden wurde ( 397 ), it was a official that Tobi is Uchiha... 4 11/06/2011, 12:14 # 46: Joshi~ elite * gold: 52 nochmal angesehen und festgestellt! Starts suspecting that someone ( whom he identifies as Madara ) is chapter 601 the. Why Tobi wears a mask, there is a hole on the right side ( or I! Same age as 3rd hokage Deegan apologizes for use of slur in broadcast favorite! ] ist Tobi Obito oder Madara also zum einen ist er ja Obito weil das. Wissen willst dann sage ich es dir 15 years 4 « first < 2: 3 4...