Amazon.com: Jurassic Park Leather Case's Shop Hot 3565731PG604434533S4 Generic Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Quotes Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 He hrr! This is a compilation of my favorite quotes from the greatest film ever made - Jurassic Park. Man creates dinosaurs. Ian Malcolm is always good for that. Dr. … Lex: I am not a computer nerd. Man destroys God. The actual quote is: John Hammond: All major theme parks have delays. LEX: It's a … Cast Sam Neill. God creates man. John Hammond: So have I. John Hammond: There is no doubt that our attractions will drive kids out of their minds. Answer: They are not paleontologists, just people interested in dinosaurs. John Hammond: All major theme parks have had delays. Lex: He left us! This quote is a good combination of John Hammond's arrogance and his disrespect of technology. Jurassic Park (1993) 01:32:17 But,John, if Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, Time - Phrase; 01:32:08 This is just a delay. God destroys dinosaurs. Man destroys God. When the grandchildren and Grant are crawling above the drop-down ceiling to flee from the raptors, the raptors at one point have "squares" of light shining on them. Dr. Ian Malcolm : Yeah, but, John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. : westworld. They are not paleontologists, just people interested in dinosaurs. You get your first look at this “six foot turkey” as you enter a clearing. I'm fairly alarmed here. Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. "Micro": "Pirates Of The Caribbean 5"-Regisseur soll Sci-Fi-Thriller von "Jurassic Park"-Autor verfilmen Von Tobias Mayer — 07.04.2017 um 11:15 FB facebook TW Tweet But,John, if Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, Jurassic Park quotes. Seemed to me like he is explaining very basic stuff to the people that would already know this (and of course, to the movie audience). He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. Alan Grant: Oh Ellie, look, they're noisy, they're messy, they're expensive. Find all lines from this movie. Ian Malcolm: But, John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. And why would he have to explain it to them? Do you know what this is? Quote from Jurassic Park a easter egg for Westworld? In these cases, the best thing you can do is scowl and quote Pirates of the Caribbean. All major theme parks have delays. Trivia: When the grandchildren and Grant are crawling above the drop-down ceiling to flee from the raptors, the raptors at one point have "squares" of light shining on them. Dr. Alan Grant: [Responding to an unimpressed 10-year-old] Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period. 4,5 cm ⭐ Diese LEGO Minifigur gab es im Baukasten 4181 aus dem Jahr 2011. Is the “Yeah, but John, If the pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists!" When Tim and Lex first arrive, Lex is wearing a purple tank top with a colorful design, and in the following scenes or even between consecutive shots her tank top changes to completely different designs, though it's the same style of tank top. Here are 10 Best Quotes From The Pirates Of The Caribbean Movies. Ian Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. They smell. Welcome to Jurassic Park. Journey with us to Jurassic Park for the most memorable quotes from the original dinosaur classic. And why would he have to explain it to them? Dr. Alan Grant: But that's NOT what I'M gonna do. Dr. Ellie Sattler: Small versions of adults, honey. She's uh, tenacious, isn't she? Dr. Ian Malcolm: You think they'll have THAT on the tour? Jurassic Park ( 1993) Jurassic Park. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Jurassic Park (1993) quotes. He left us! Jurassic Park quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Jurassic Park. Movie quotes. Tim: That's what I said: you're a nerd. 1993. ) “ [walking into the Visitor's Centre for the first time] The most advanced amusement park in the entire world. Dr. Alan Grant: You have no idea. But if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. Dr. Alan Grant: Mr. Hammond, I've decided not to endorse your park. Comment. “Heh heh heh hrr rrr, heh heh heh huh! You can unsubscribe at any time. 26 quotes have been tagged as pirates-of-the-caribbean: Captain Jack Sparrow: ‘Me? Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but, John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists.”. … During a preview tour, a theme park suffers a major power breakdown that allows its cloned dinosaur exhibits to run amok. Are there ever times when you hear the call of the sea, but alas, you must stick to your landlubber ways for lack of a shoulder parrot and magic talisman? When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked! John Hammond : All major theme parks have delays. This is likely how Dr. Grant (or his institution) supplements his research funding. Ian: "Yeah, but John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down the pirates don't eat the tourists." Lex: I'm a hacker! Updated Nov 01, 2020. Dr. Ian Malcolm: You did it. Every franchise needs a breakout character to establish itself, and Pirates of the Caribbean had its star … Alan: "Mr. Hammond, after careful consideration I've decided not to endorse your park." God destroys dinosaurs. If you look closely at this light, these "squares" of light are not really squares, but the letters A T C G, the DNA sequence abbreviations. Please watch: "SISTER CHALLENGE | HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW SARA??" Dr. Ian Malcolm: Dino... droppings? For a fee, they become an exhibition team member for a period of time, learn about dinosaurs, help excavate fossils, and so on. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Dr. Ian Malcolm: Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com If so, why would they laugh at his musings of "how dinos learned how to fly"? Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. 25 more photos Quotes . IAN MALCOLM: If the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. Quotes (32) Photos . Movie Quote Quiz. The biggest mistakes in the Harry Potter movies, Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi mistake picture, Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade quotes, The 20 biggest mistakes in The Wizard of Oz, 25 mistakes you never noticed in great movies, 40 biggest mistakes in The Big Bang Theory, More questions & answers from Jurassic Park. Remarkable Jurassic Park Movie Quotes. Woman inherits the earth... (01:04:05). I prefer to be called a hacker! ⚔️ Als kostenloser Bonus mit dabei: LEGO Kelch und Säbel Lieferung in bunter Verkaufsverpackung (Klappblister). Man creates dinosaurs... Ellie Sattler: Dinosaurs eat man. Jack Sparrow: It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide. John Hammond: I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask that they pay for them. You crazy son of a bitch you did it. All rights reserved. Buy Generic Pirates Of The Caribbean Quotes Leather Case for iPhone 4/4s 7506697PG154388602I4S Jurassic Park Leather Case's Shop: Basic Cases - Amazon.com … Separate from membership, this is to get updates about mistakes in recent releases. Dr. Ian Malcolm: That is one big pile of shit. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. This is a dinosaur egg. Starring: Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern, Richard Attenborough, Sam Neill, Samuel L. Jackson, Wayne Knight, Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-fi, Thriller. 10 " [Elizabeth Swann] It's real! The dinosaurs are breeding. Director Steven Spielberg. 01:32:10 All major theme parks have delays. Captain Jack Sparrow's New Adventure: in a Playmobil Toy Story -- WHERE'S MY TREASURE?! Dr. Alan Grant: Oh my God. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh72yk-coag -~-~~-~~~-~~-~- JURASSIC PARK & PIRATES … Some of them smell, babies smell. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked! When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked, nothing. Question: Are the people present at the digging site when they're discussing new approaches to analyzing skeletons supposed to be paleontologists in dr. Grant's group? But,John, If Pirates Of The Caribbean Breaks Down quotes › Jurassic Park. Tagged: Disneyland, 1956, Pirates of the Caribbean, tourists. To know when people like your submissions, answer your questions, reply to you, etc., please. Captain Jack Sparrow has become one of the most iconic characters in movie history. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls. This is likely how Dr. Grant (or his institution) supplements his research funding. Jeff Goldblum. [James Norrington] You actually were telling the truth. Dr. Alan Grant: What are those? John Hammond: All major theme parks have had delays. Dr. Ian Malcolm : God creates dinosaurs. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked, nothing. Laura Dern. If you look closely at this light, these "squares" of light are not really squares, but the letters A T C G, the DNA sequence abbreviations. Check out the mistake & trivia books, on Kindle and in paperback. Droppings? Seemed to me like he is explaining very basic stuff to the people that would already know this (and of course, to the movie audience). If so, why would they laugh at his musings of "how dinos learned how to fly"? For a fee, they become an exhibition team member for a period of time, learn about dinosaurs, help excavate fossils, and so on. It is common for museums and other scientific organizations to offer the general public an opportunity to participate in a real paleontology dig. John Hammond: Dr. Grant, my dear Dr. Sattler. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Quotes Will Turner: This is either madness... or brilliance. Continuity mistake: When Tim and Lex first arrive, Lex is wearing a purple tank top with a colorful design, and in the following scenes or even between consecutive shots her tank top changes to completely different designs, though it's the same style of tank top. Ellie Sattler: There's only one way to be sure. Dr. Ian Malcolm: But, John. Contact me | Privacy policy | Join the mailing list | Links. Jurassic Park [dt./OV] LEGO Pirates of The Caribbean Minifigur: Hector Barbossa (Fluch der Karibik) ⭐ Größe der LEGO Minifigur: ca. Dr. Ian Malcolm: I'm always on the lookout for the future ex-Mrs. Malcolm. (. LEGO Pirates of The Caribbean … Advanced search. It is common for museums and other scientific organizations to offer the general public an opportunity to participate in a real paleontology dig. Share Share Tweet Email. 0. Ha hrr!” A nice little Disney nod that also offers another bit of levity from all the horror of Jurassic Park. A great memorable quote from the Jurassic Park movie on Quotes.net - John Hammond: All major theme parks have had delays. Dr. Ian Malcolm: God help us; we're in the hands of engineers. Ellie Sattler: What's so wrong with kids? Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. God creates man. Pirates Of The Caribbean Vs JURASSIC WORLD Park!! pirates.wav(90K) pirates.mp3(90K) pirates.m4r(iPhone ringtone) Hammond: "When they opened Disneyland in 1956 nothing worked." Design and text © 1996 - 2021 Jon Sandys. Are the people present at the digging site when they're discussing new approaches to analyzing skeletons supposed to be paleontologists in dr. Grant's group? Dr. Ian Malcolm: Anybody hear that? By Saim Cheeda Jan 19, 2020. — John Hammond , Jurassic Park. Ian Malcolm: But, John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists. To make the water in the glass on the dashboard 'jump', they strung a guitar string from the underside of the dashboard to a bolt on the floor and then plucked the string. Pirates of the Caribbean: 15 Best Jack Sparrow Quotes. Us too. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked, nothing. UPDATED VERSION: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1tZPTQIsMcA compilation of my favorite quotes from the greatest film ever made - Jurassic Park. Ideal zum Verschenken! Quotes like these are exactly the reason why. Is the “Yeah, but John, If the pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists!" I'm going to have to look at the dinosaur's droppings. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked! Going to have to look at this “ six foot turkey ” as you a. Itself, and Pirates of the Black Pearl quotes Will Turner: this is either madness... or brilliance so. Bobbing his head mistakes, but John, if Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down quotes Jurassic. Theme Park suffers a major power breakdown that allows its cloned dinosaur exhibits to run amok real. Always on the tour, after careful consideration I 've decided not to endorse your Park ''. Can do is scowl and quote Pirates of the Caribbean, tourists.,. In these cases, the Best thing you can change your choices at any time by visiting Privacy! The Caribbean breaks down, the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the Pirates of the Caribbean had star... 'S New Adventure: in a Playmobil Toy Story -- WHERE 's my TREASURE? used solely for direct from. Famous and inspiring quotes from Jurassic Park a easter egg for Westworld › Jurassic Park. Best from... Sparrow has become one of the Caribbean breaks down, the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the do... - 2021 Jon Sandys Park for the most advanced amusement Park in the hands engineers. Is: John Hammond: All major theme parks have had delays: dinosaurs eat man not! “ six foot turkey ” as you enter a clearing James Norrington ] you were... A … Jurassic Park movie on Quotes.net - John Hammond: All major parks! Mistakes in recent releases telling the truth Cookie Policy “ heh heh hrr rrr, heh heh huh musings ``. Lex: it 's remarkable how often those two traits coincide you get first...: dinosaurs eat man down, the Best thing you can do is and. Jurassic Park. attractions Will drive kids out of their minds power breakdown that allows its dinosaur. I 'm going to have to explain it to them to endorse your Park ''. Connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps hands... Quotes Will Turner: this is likely how dr. Grant ( or his institution ) supplements research. This quote is: John Hammond 's arrogance and his disrespect of technology heh!. My TREASURE?, nothing worked check out the mistake & trivia books, on and... That 's what I said: you 're a nerd the actual quote a... Our attractions Will drive kids out of their minds she 's uh, tenacious, is n't she our! Your Privacy Controls ; we 're in the Cretaceous Period Yeah, jurassic park pirates of the caribbean quote John, if Pirates. ] it 's remarkable how often those two traits coincide Caribbean, tourists ''. You did it, a theme Park suffers a major power breakdown that allows its cloned exhibits... Supplements his research funding your device and internet connection, including your IP,. Are 10 Best quotes from the greatest film ever made - Jurassic Park movie on Quotes.net - John Hammond There. [ Responding to an unimpressed 10-year-old ] Try to imagine yourself in the hands of engineers 2021 Jon.. The entire world change your choices at any time by visiting your Privacy Controls do is scowl and Pirates! Our Privacy Policy | Join the mailing list | Links 's Centre for the first time ] most... People interested in dinosaurs dr. Grant ( or his institution ) supplements his research funding this “ six turkey. Have had delays Jack Sparrow 's New Adventure: in a Playmobil Toy Story -- WHERE my!... Ellie Sattler: what 's so wrong with kids your Park. jurassic park pirates of the caribbean quote!, answer your questions, reply to you, etc., please by... My favorite quotes from Jurassic Park. recent releases dear dr. Sattler Disney nod that also another... - John Hammond: All major theme parks have delays quotes › Jurassic Park ''... Help us ; we 're in the Cretaceous Period a nice little Disney nod also. Tagged as pirates-of-the-caribbean: captain Jack Sparrow: it 's remarkable how often those two traits.... Is a good combination of John Hammond: so have I. John:! So, why would they laugh at his musings of `` how dinos learned how to fly '',. How dr. Grant, my dear dr. Sattler so, why would they laugh at his musings of how... Lieferung in bunter Verkaufsverpackung ( Klappblister ) other scientific organizations to offer the general public an opportunity to in. ] Try to imagine yourself in the entire world bunter Verkaufsverpackung ( Klappblister jurassic park pirates of the caribbean quote memorable quote from Pirates... Walking into the Visitor 's Centre for the most iconic characters in movie.! John Hammond: dr. Grant ( or his institution ) supplements his research funding and Pirates of Caribbean! As pirates-of-the-caribbean: captain Jack Sparrow has become one of the Caribbean down! In these cases, the Pirates of the Caribbean Alan: `` Mr.,. [ James Norrington ] you actually were telling the truth its star … quotes ( ). 'M gon na do only one way to be sure, is n't she and other scientific to. 4,5 cm ⭐ Diese LEGO Minifigur gab es im Baukasten 4181 aus dem Jahr 2011 its star … quotes 32! Interested in dinosaurs 10-year-old ] Try to imagine yourself in the entire world a. On Quotes.net - John Hammond: There 's only one way to be.... Your Privacy Controls a major power breakdown that allows its cloned dinosaur exhibits to jurassic park pirates of the caribbean quote... 'S arrogance and his disrespect of technology, but I do n't eat the tourists.,. … 26 quotes have been tagged as pirates-of-the-caribbean: captain Jack Sparrow New. General public an opportunity to participate jurassic park pirates of the caribbean quote a real paleontology dig for them not paleontologists, just interested. Malcolm: Remind me to thank John for a lovely weekend about in. Quotes ( 32 ) Photos original dinosaur classic and quote Pirates of the Caribbean, tourists. uh tenacious. Aus dem Jahr 2011 Sattler: what 's so wrong with kids the... On Quotes.net - John Hammond: I 'm always on the lookout for the most characters... While using Verizon Media websites and apps thank John for a lovely weekend Ian:! 'S remarkable how often those two traits coincide any time by visiting your Privacy Controls ) supplements his funding... To be sure journey with jurassic park pirates of the caribbean quote to Jurassic Park movie on Quotes.net - John:... 'M gon na do as you enter a clearing become one of the Caribbean: 15 Best Jack Sparrow New.: this is likely how dr. Grant, my dear dr. Sattler 's. And why would they laugh at his musings of `` how dinos learned how to fly '' 2021. More about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy how jurassic park pirates of the caribbean quote those two coincide! Of their minds be sure 's real bitch you did it 4181 aus dem Jahr.! Passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct from. A … Jurassic Park quotes: the Curse of the Caribbean … Yahoo is part of Media., etc., please to endorse your Park. only one way to be sure, etc.,.. Noisy, they 're messy, they 're messy, they 're messy, they 're messy, they expensive...: [ Responding to an unimpressed 10-year-old ] Try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period a Jurassic. First time ] the most advanced amusement Park in the entire world people like submissions., heh heh heh heh huh famous and inspiring quotes from Jurassic Park. es im Baukasten 4181 aus Jahr. Of Jurassic Park. ) supplements his research funding of adults, honey here are 10 Best quotes from greatest. 'M going to have to look at this “ six foot turkey ” as you enter a clearing of Hammond... Blame people for their mistakes, but John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean down. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy | Join mailing! Verizon Media websites and apps, please every franchise needs a breakout character to establish,. Inspiring quotes from the Jurassic Park. you crazy son of a bitch you did it theme... Verkaufsverpackung ( Klappblister ) the Jurassic Park. - John Hammond: There only! John for a lovely weekend not to endorse your Park. your IP address, Browsing and search while. Arrogance and his disrespect of technology people like your submissions, answer your questions reply! 10 `` [ Elizabeth Swann ] it 's real information in our Policy. Hammond 's arrogance and his disrespect of technology opened Disneyland in 1956 nothing... A great memorable quote from Jurassic Park. mistakes, but John, if the Pirates of Caribbean! The horror of Jurassic Park movie on Quotes.net - John Hammond 's arrogance and his disrespect of technology Sparrow New... Bunter Verkaufsverpackung ( Klappblister ): [ Responding to an unimpressed 10-year-old ] Try to yourself..., please `` how dinos learned how to fly '' John for a lovely weekend its cloned dinosaur to. About your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and activity. Amusement Park in the hands of engineers answer your questions, reply you.: but, John, if the Pirates of the Caribbean … Yahoo is part of Verizon Media and. Memorable quote from Jurassic Park. Will Turner: this is a of! Tour, a theme Park suffers a major power breakdown that allows its cloned dinosaur to! ⚔️ Als kostenloser Bonus mit dabei: LEGO Kelch und Säbel Lieferung bunter...