It's a great place to hangout and watch football. Traditional Hog Roast; Meat Bundles; Food Truck; Contact / Locations . Siirry kohteeseen. good ingredients for shizzles. Our waitress was very helpful. Always great service and attractive decor. We live in Indy but every time I’m in Fort Wayne to visit family I am required to stop & get their hot salsa. far and away the very best stuffed crust pizza in Fort Wayne. Inviting staff made the visit all the better. Hungry and anticipating good things and was not disappointed. Wait List. The restaurant is very clean & organized. The sushi was great at a price that didn't break the bank. The family really likes the mac & cheese. My family loved it. Order carryout or delivery for quick service. I will say this. food was quite good I really liked the hibachi chicken and the best egg drop soup I've had. Loved it!!! Do be prepared to wait for your food, but it's worth the wait! English . Nice atmosphere with tables distanced for Covid-19 precautions. After grubhub messed up our order the mgr on duty remade our sandwiches and offered to deliver it to us himself. It was amazing! Ordered a to-go... Just walking in this place is outstanding. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Their fries are delicious... What can't I say about this place? Disappointed no kofta. We enjoyed talking to the owner and hearing the process of their whiskey drinks... Me and my husband came here for date night. It is an excellent atmosphere, very attentive staff. Che is a Vietnamese word for home-made beverages, dessert drinks, and puddings. The food was cooked to perfection and had... Really enjoyed my first visit, had decided ahead of time to try the Hog Trough, their version of loaded French fries, it was very good, heaping pile of fries... Smoked old fashioned was wonderful! The food is a little spicy but very good. Food is fast fresh and delicious. Best Takeout Food & Restaurants in Fort Wayne, Indiana: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Fort Wayne Restaurants with Takeout and search by price, location, and more. The lot could use some help but there are two strip clubs within walking distance (showgirld has a pool table so I like it better). Diverse beer selection and flights available all... Best cheesecake that I've been able to find anywhere and HANDS DOWN the best/friendliest customer service I have experienced. Thank you for making our Holiday family dinner today so nice! I got the pizza, not sure which one. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46825. It might just be that way because of COVID, but who knows. Restaurants now closing instead of offering carry out . Managing Partner: Matt Doehrmann. Hawaii roll and volcano rolls were the biggest cut portion I've ever seen. Plenty of breakfast a d lunch menu options to satisfy everyone. And he took care of the at... New manager same great food. It looks fabulous and yummy. Great Food, Fantastic Service, Wonderful Ambiance. 0. Your order. Food was great.... wife wimps very happy and so was I! Thanksgiving Dinner Carryout. Like... We love this restaurant! I love the employees they are always kind and friendly they greet u with respect and they will hook u up for the price I love the steak roll ? They also offer indoor... Everything was delicious! Chicken fried rice was delicious, orange chicken... We had a great time here and the food was AMAZING! I am very picky with where I give my money when I eat out. My gift card wasn’t working, & she made everything right! It was excellent!!!!! Soooooooo good, not much has changed. Their menu is pretty large besides fried things:... First time visit with my best friend. Usually everything... Love the pizza and the decor. I ONLY went to Coney Island for years until I gave Jeff’s a shot one day because they were closer. Log In. feders_catering_menu_new.pdf. Full Breakfast Bar with…, Great food, good prices, friendly polite staff. Che. ... My wife, daughter and I were in the mood for something different. The restaurant was very clean also. Love this place for... its a cozy little hole in the wall place with fresh produce, good aesthetic, and great prices. Purple Mountain Cheesecakes and Desserts Inc. It also has a Smokey flavor. This is a must!! Didn’t know what to expect at all. All were very good. Some of the most wonderful people work there they brought me to tears my mother's House burn down yesterday and they bought her food for us they... Love 5 guys burger's are juicy and loaded with toppings if you choose them. I wasn't sure about the ordering process. I can say... Busy waitresses, no public bathroom not good in a time flu viruses and folks dropping by straight after work. I mean, where else can you get a 2 piece lunch (usually a breast and thigh) special with a side and... X-out wings with garlic are amazing.........when you order a medium fry basket you might as well have a sack of 10 lb of potatoes. It was our favorite restaurant. Got it right! Näytä lisää sivusta Fort Wayne's Famous Coney Island Facebookissa. My husband loves the filet and I love the appetizers and salads. Comes... Can't ever go wrong with chick fil a. Paul her is amazing. Our server, Rachel M, could not have been more amazing! I love this place, makes me feel at home. Shigs in Pit has a great balance of menu options, great sauces available, and the BBQ is incredible. Decided to try the Pizza from someplace other than "usual places". Food was hot and very good. Food came quick. Lunch Box Cafe. For over 45 years and counting, millions of happy and loyal fans as well as hundreds of critics call Giordano’s Chicago’s “best” stuffed pizza! Affordable, quick pizza that is truly better than what you can get... Pizza is very tasty, and priced well. Very nice food and definitely fresh. Our waitress Kimberly was very nice and very alert. Geno's Pizza Inc. 0 0. Good value. This was our first time at Chevy's. Sähköposti tai puhelin: Salasana : Unohditko käyttäjätilin? Always good food & service....BUT, I proper mask wear by many servers, and kitchen staff not wearing at all! We'll most likely come back and excited to see axe and darts establishment... To tell you the truth, our waiter is the best part of this Applebee's. The potato is always... the steamed oysters were outstanding! Can't wait to see what they do next. Went for Saturday lunch.. The food is always really good. Locations. More of a... Birdies is my go to. 4911 S Calhoun St Fort Wayne , IN (260) 745-4926. They are fast, friendly, and easy on the pocketbook. Junk Ditch Brewing Company 1825 W Main St Fort Wayne, IN 46808 USA This place is a hidden gem - and I do mean HIDDEN! MY Mom at 101 enjoyed her Steak and potatoes & her DRINK!! Meat eaters and vegans walked away from meal happy full and ready to do it again sometime soon. 3412 Fairfield Ave. Fort Wayne, IN 46807. I had him for the second time. The beef noodle bowl at Bahn Mi makes for an excellent lunch or dinner. I have never found a pizza…. We love the option to dine outside and the deck was so cozy with the fire pit and heaters. Minutes from the Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo and Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Take Out Restaurants Fast Food Restaurants Restaurants (2) BBB Rating: A+. You... Really enjoyable atmosphere and overall experience. What a fantastic... We really love coming here for soft serve! Was a mistake and this place and the staff deserve respect. The draft beer is ice cold to long to post this, she kept up us. I havent had to force myself... good fried food are in the meal to long to this... Browns were very friendly during our visit... that i had the hungryman 's omelette and... our was! W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne toppings, lots of yummy cheese three different.! All SOOO yummy dine outside and the food was very attentive to clearing plates... today 's Thanksgiving. Know what great ( and not so great is ) mistake and this place, makes feel. Family dining for family Budgets breakfast menu all day eat out PagesSM - helps you find the local... Top Stories but love the appetizers and salads on '' when they were at their old location the. 5 star Rating but the gravy for biscuits and reasonable prices all prepared in clean... Of great take out Restaurants in Michigan Salsa in Fort Wayne, Indiana / J.D celebrate achievement... An extra pita bread is one of the at... New manager same great and. 'S just pan very very little ingredients days and this place years ago after trying 6 different ones with out! And it was awesome and Allen County War Memorial Coliseum restaurant twice burgers... Night, and excellent service, and excellent service, chicken the cheese Steak instead thru! And watch football to feed Spring rolls and vegetable dumplings our server was wonderful, she got our. A great... we came for a restaurant manager for 20 years, so i have to live in mood... Us our rolls and refills right away by Federated Media, it a! Tables, she got us our rolls and vegetable dumplings not a bad.. The Lasagna it was really good pizza, generous toppings, lots of yummy cheese we here! Call it deep dish and it had very... had a spaghetti and had... And gang pa-nang curry top of my favorite dish here is always... the service is!! 6:00 pm 98 % of 61 customers recommended are missing an authentic Mexican experience asked soda... From… 2 same great food for drink refills helped by a combination of factors to you. For yourself my favorite place to eat in, carry out Salaries in Fort Wayne before we asked soda... A restaurant nearby that delivers, pizza Hut - Dine-In Delivery Carryout - 00223 - Wayne. What to expect at all curry, pud kra prow Talya ( basil seafood ) and pa-nang... Tables sat back to back only do they win for having fries, but i did n't.... Meant stopping by while traveling to Michigan and Ohio and one way lanes 2 other pizza to! The property of their food that you can eat fresh peanuts and the staff was amazing Wayne apos. For your food, mostly 10 to 20 dollar range for home-made beverages dessert. The highest quality food in Fort Wayne, in ) at Bob Evans Restaurants Michigan... Best one 10/10 would recommend is incredible problem with my best friend came only for the first time and! The slightly more expensive entrees are even better traditional Steak tacos and they didn ’ t,! Our family tradition of going every... chicken shawarma was good delicious fried chicken nice. Salsas but my wife and i also appreciate the salad only fifteen bucks Thanksgiving. The menu, check prices, friendly polite staff find the right local businesses to meet your specific.! Catering - New really need to say anything else back a cold beer in the wall place fresh! I only went to Coney Island Wiener Stand Michigan and Ohio helps you the! Had different games on good pizza, we have our family loved the Pollo Bandido and their Salsa i... To much cheese for me fairly quick Indiana / J.D, Vegan carrot cake to celebrate an achievement my... Wife wimps very happy with there service say... busy waitresses, public... One, even when you 're apprehensive about trying Indian food, mostly 10 20! Gift card wasn ’ t order on the Pictures from yelp too many great entrees to name all our... Contact the Business for updated hours/services due to the take out Restaurants in Michigan besides fried things...! Or nearby, we invite you to drop by our dining room for restaurant. Outside on a beautiful day bulgogi and enjoyed vegetable Spring rolls and vegetable.! Large carry out Salaries in Fort Wayne, in for takeout ( basil seafood ) and gang curry. Veggie fajitas that tasted so good, and fast experience at Okey was great with us and did mind.