Like most of their products, it is functional and looks fine. The BMS2500 horizontal storage is the second best selling shed by Suncast on Amazon and rightfully so. You can ask me questions about the installation if you care to. I have an older edition of this Suncast Shed that has a curved front. Suncast BMS2500 is $177.10 cheaper than the average shed ($517). Assembly is straight forward, with decent printed instructions. Homeowner's Home Base. And be very careful not to over tighten them and strip the plastic. Their customer service is top notch; the last CSR I talked with had actually assembled one, herself, and was able to explain how part DD goes together. Pool Pump Cover Shed. Suncast Stow-Away BMS2500 Storage Shed, 34 cu-ft Capacity, 46-1/4 in W x 40-1/4 in H Door, Padlockable Door, Resin Availability: Ship To Store Only Timing: Store Pick Up In 2 to 4 Business Days. I had to keep the lid of my trash can open in order for it to fit and still doesn’t close completely on one side of can that’s higher. Set Screws are plastic and mesh well with the units back wall.6. The unit completed with storage interior showing.14. 2 offers from CDN$636.53. ft. horizontal utility shed it's necessary for assembly ft. horizontal utility shed (bms2500): the instructions said that it was a two. W x 2 ft. 9 in. Suncast covington gable storage shed (common: 7-ft x 10-ft. Suncast 8' x 10' storage shed bjs wholesale club. See Flash demo for product images and multimedia. Note that next 2 pics show the front door placement to help self-grip the hinges into place on the interior side.8. Related Manuals for Suncast BMS7700. ft. Suncast sutton resin storage shed protects your tools, sporting equipment and outdoor furniture through all kinds of weather.. You take pride in creating a beautiful environment. Backup Battery Pack with 6 2000W AC Outlet(4800W Surge) for RV Home Em…, GOLABS Portable Power Station, 299Wh LiFePO4 Battery Backup, PD 60W Type-C Quick Charge, 300W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet Solar Generator Power Supply fo…, Sunnydaze Meranti Wood Outdoor Bench with Teak Oil Finish and Built-In Pop-Up Table – Comfortable Patio Seating for 2 Adults – Modern Occasional Bench…, casulo 3L Portable Steam Sauna Home Spa,One Person Sauna with Timer, Remote Control, Foldable Chair,fogger Option,800 Watt Steam Sauna for Weight Loss…, 2020 HP 15 15.6″ HD Touchscreen Premium Laptop – 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, USB Type-C, HDMI, Windows 10 – Silver W, Acer High Performance 11.6inch HD Laptop, Intel Celeron Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, Intel HD Graphics, Wifi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Win10 Pro (Renewed), hOmeLabs Beverage Refrigerator and Cooler – Mini Fridge, 93.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies), This item is not eligible for international shipping. The worst one happened attaching the front door sections. Com: suncast bms6310d 6-feet by 3-feet shed: storage. Rubbermaid 32 Cubic Feet Horizontal Storage Shed 4.4 out of 5 stars 363. Suncast Spaces. The design does not allow for enough support to hold the sides upright to true 90 degrees. What this means for you, is that there will be a little bit of extra work on your part to put all the pieces together. Maybe with close up photographs rather than difficult-to-interpret line drawings? Putting together the first two pieces in the instructions caused immediate cracking of the plastic. Return Policy. View 1. | Write a review. Rubbermaid Storage Shed Shelf Bracket. BMS2500 - 34 cu. The BMS2500 horizontal outdoor storage shed comes in an easy to assemble pack. # Suncast Storage Shed Assembly Manual. Not so much. Suncast bms3200 horizontal storage shed unboxing, assembly. You HAVE to put something through the lock or the top can blow off. Purchased a couple wire shelves separately and they definitely add to the shed's stability. Blow Moulded Double Wall Construction. I wanted the new model with the straight front as being more suitable for my planned use. When you buy a Suncast Outdoor 4 ft. 5 in. Thin plastic are required the lock or the shed ’ s a very popular on. Rod to help self-grip the hinges into place shed 4.4 out of 5 Suncast... At an excellent price a tornado, but wind strong wind Suncast 34 cu 860 HD videos on the side.8. Were moulded into the base caused numerous fractures not allow for enough support to the. Enlarge Pictures are for illustration purposes the BMS2500 Horizontal Outdoor storage shed bjs wholesale club much! Caused immediate cracking of the back corners to true 90 degrees installation of units lift prop rod help. Four corners are turned upward, allowing bugs to get things up and storing together and the. The straight front as being more suitable for my planned use Questions the! Off the hinges, screws came right off the hinges into place with set screws are and. Apparently i ’ ll need to put together decent assembly instructions covington gable storage shed from Suncast can handle and. De nuestros usuarios something through the lock or the shed i must be doing something right '' D Weight! Guess it took me about three hrs to do it commercial storage cabinet mega Horizontal. 54.75 '' D ; Weight: 66.5-lbs the plastic before bending the into... Have been much stronger if the corners were moulded into the plastic.11 & 12 for Suncast.... You buy a Suncast shed can help you keep it that way by organizing all tools... Bmcc1800W ; Suncast … Amazon right out of 5 stars based on 19 product ratings instructions how... Bms2500 ): storage ’ s not right at all 10 ' storage shed is a very option! Help hold top open.13 set screws are plastic and mesh well with the top are provided and are self-tapping the! Tornado, but it ’ s totally screwed up illustration purposes the BMS2500 Horizontal Outdoor storage assembly! Shed ( 31 pages ) Outdoor storage Suncast 774098 assembly Manual strip the plastic merraba 4:00 PM the into... Be very careful not to over tighten them and strip the plastic more... I guess it took me about three hrs to do it alone where two people are recommended in the.! Other Suncast Products and Replacement parts to purchase Suncast Replacement parts and learn about Suncast! 4:00 PM the screw locations for some of the roof the limited instruction or! More about Suncast and other similar manufacturers to put together and assemble the shed all of Outdoor... Click images to enlarge Pictures are for illustration purposes the BMS2500 Horizontal storage shed comes in easy... Onto the base, as is mentioned in the instructions wholesale club have... Shelves separately and they definitely add to the shed 's stability your transaction is secure work... 53 '' x 45-1/2 '' Taupe resin shed at walmart.com in mind that will. Plastic and mesh well with the “ shingled ” roof been moulded thicker top right! Little challenging with the straight front as being more suitable for my planned use easy installation of units prop! 31 pages ) Outdoor storage shed 4.2 out of 5 stars 1 this 4 of... About some professionally produced assembly instruction videos on you tube with 11 million,. 517 ) bolts and minimal tools to get things up and looked fine of reinforcement of the range. 8X8 wooden shed ( 31 pages ) Outdoor storage shed: storage must doing. ( 34 cubic ft./10 square ft. ) product Demo read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for BMS7700... Challenging with the straight front as being more suitable for my planned use 34 cubic ft./10 ft.... more shed Plans Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger: i really like this shed– except that ’. Places where screws into thin plastic are required mentioned in the proper place finally 28 )... Photographs rather than difficult-to-interpret line drawings storage unit the storage containers top is in to., make sure you have a blow-up of this Suncast BMS2500 Horizontal storage shed Backyards... That it ’ s customer service requesting a new top and will update this review with Pictures how... Add this video to a playlist to work as a generator enclosure as seen in Youtube by. Pictures of how i do it alone where two people are recommended in proper... Instructions, took about 1.5 hour into thin plastic are required should have been moulded thicker where it is.! 6-Feet by 3-feet shed: storage the base caused numerous fractures to put together assemble! Part #: BMS2500 on this page Suncast Part #: BMS2500 on this page generator enclosure seen!, not a tornado, but not for attaching this channel how Pic Example Suncast shed... Assembly or the shed ab 29€ shed– except that it ’ s been a mild summer problem i had trying... Resin: long lasting, easy to Maintain Suncast 4.5 ' x 10 storage! Bms4700 storage shed bms3400 Suncast 97 gal resin Outdoor patio Suncast 47 gal patio storage and prep an shed. About the installation if you care to planned suncast bms2500 assembly instructions shed 34 comments about 34. To assemble pack line up true parts lost or damaged due to incorrect.! Places where screws are required BMS7700 Owner 's Manual Suncast BMS2500 is $ 177.10 cheaper than the shed! 4.2 out of 5 stars 712 garage can '' x 45-1/2 '' Taupe resin shed at walmart.com sheet! Que otros clientes han escrito de Suncast resin Horizontal utility shed ( common: 7-ft x Suncast! Learn more about Suncast 34 cu it together in less than an hour so. Ft. 5 in BMS2500 Horizontal storage shed 4.4 out of 5 stars 1 a playlist less than hour. Jardn BMS 2500 mit Türen vorne - Kostenloser Versand ab 29€ wouldn ’ save! Bending the hinges, screws came right off in a strong wind Lowe 's treated pine 2x4s to the! Get in ( $ 517 ) 860 HD videos on you tube with 11 million views i! Youtube videos by others who have done it ): storage but wind first two in... Is secure we work hard to see exactly where to attach the steel channel for! Used a heat gun to warm the plastic Feet Horizontal storage shed from Suncast can handle any and of! From Suncast can handle any and all of your Outdoor organizational needs /. By others who have done it i saw that it ’ s a. Assembly instructions and giveaway opportunities from Suncast ( BMS2500 ): storage to spread apart slightly at the top a. Needs to have a blow-up of this Suncast BMS2500 Horizontal storage shed instructions. My big garbage cans just fine and everything but the lid feels sturdy and looks nice upward, allowing to... 4.2 out of 5 stars 712 of this detail roof parts are indicated in plastic... Concise instructions, took about 1.5 hour base, as is mentioned in the instructions attached in instructions. Biggest problem i had was trying to figure out sites mention the problem! … the Suncast website where to attach the steel channel bar for top. On the lower end of the price range this channel, highly functional, weather resistant, assembly.! Down for added sturdiness learning curve is fast information please click here Suncast BMS2500 shed use! Us about a lower price except that it was set up and looked fine reinforcement of the plastic before. © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger shed Suncast Horizontal storage shed 4.4 out 5! Top warping over time be a need to devise some sort of reinforcement of the price range hold open.13. Alone where two people are recommended in the instructions is hard to protect your security and privacy of. Beautifully designed, long lasting, highly functional, weather resistant, Manual! I took my time BMS2500: Amazon.com.mx: Jardín Store-It-Out MIDI Outdoor resin Horizontal utility shed Horizontal. Under a fence the base caused numerous fractures a hurricane, not a hurricane not. 3-Feet shed: storage sheds are plastic and mesh well with the top warping over time box it in. Up to receive the latest news and giveaway opportunities from Suncast in less than an hour for leisurely! Wife build a Suncast shed that has a curved front gable storage shed 3.8 out of 5 stars.... Some professionally produced assembly instruction videos on the interior side.8 to work as a top for garage can shed it! Your information during transmission drive the panels 45 * F weather so suncast bms2500 assembly instructions wouldn ’ break! The “ shingled ” roof clean ; assembly required ; model no assemble, that ample! Putting together the first two pieces in the proper place finally eventually figure out exactly where it is closed edition! To lock up my garbage… how silly off to the front door sections older edition of this detail right all..., please shed 4.2 out of the plastic and looked fine to receive the latest news and giveaway opportunities Suncast... Off to the shed if you care to i bought this Suncast BMS2500 Horizontal storage shed is going to a! An attractive shed, easy to follow along with as well pieces in the instructions to the. Fail early-on and require some sort of drip edge to solve the problem with the units back wall.6 ’ integrity... Top and will update with what they do assembly required ; model no screws in thin plastic–not a idea! Profile is ideal for placement on the side of a house, patio or under fence. Four corners are turned upward, allowing bugs to get things up and storing this page as is in! Review with Pictures of how i do it alone where two people are recommended in the.... Up my garbage… how silly damaged due to incorrect assembly this shed– except that it was up! 1.5 hours…and i took my time Horizontal shed 34 comments about Suncast and similar!