Mugatu: SHUT UP! I invented the piano key neck tie! And I will be a monkey's uncle if I let you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done, then I will! Picture FOR Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. And I will be a monkey's uncle if I let you ruin this for me, because if you can't get the job done, then I will! It is a satire on the fashion industry, the film was a box office success, and had gained critical acclaim. Doesn't anybody notice this? Mugatu: It's literally... it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard! The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com I get it if Alexander Wang believes it, but the rest of you, come on! A center for ants? "Zoolander" (2001) is a hilarious depiction of male models. Jacobim Mugatu was a faux-fashion model, the main antagonist of Zoolander and the former main antagonistinZoolander 2. Related Images with Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Mugatu: Oh, I'm sorry, did my pin get in the way of your ***? "Kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia!" I'm bad to the core now! (Last Words.) : [to Maury] Larry Zoolander: "With what?!? User area. J.P. Prewitt: [pauses] Slaves, Derek. You're even more dead to me than your dead mother. Jacob Moogbern, better known as Jacobim Mugatu, is the main antagonist of both Zoolanderand its sequel Zoolander 2. Favorite Answer. They're the same face! mugatu! QuotesGram Picture Thanks for reading Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. ! Matilda: Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't a male model. mugatu! Toggle navigation. QuotesGram. QuotesGram zoolander ants Quotes Zoolander Blue Steel vodka by Mario Testino is Download for Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. I invented it! The first model/actor! Todd: [handing Mugatu the phone] It's Maury. Feb 7, 2016 - An ode to extraordinaire Jacobim Mugatu. 21 Zoolander quotes we still love. Will Ferrell Shrine Pinterest zoolander graphics and comments Hansel Zoolander Quotes. QuotesGram wallpaper from HD Widescreen 4K 5K 8K Ultra HD resolutions for desktops laptops, notebook, Apple iPhone iPad, Android Windows mobiles, tablets. 8 matching entries found. QuotesGram Download for Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Zoolander is a 2001 American comedy film directed by Ben Stiller and starring Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell. Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my building like now! "Relax." Absurd as it was, Zoolander was one of the most memorable comedies of the 2000s. I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it! Jacobim Mugatu was a faux-fashion model, the main antagonist of Zoolander and the former main antagonistinZoolander 2. Zoolander Quotes Best Zoolander Movie Quotes. Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Will Ferrell Shrine Pinterest zoolander graphics and comments Hansel Zoolander Quotes. J.P. Prewitt: You're goddamn right he wasn't, but the two lookers who capped Kennedy from the Grassy Knoll sure as shit were! These famous words of wisdom is offered by FinestQuotes.com, the best quotes collection on the web. Zoolander is a 2001 American comedy flick directed by Ben Stiller and starring Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell. I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it! Register / Log in. Mugatu: Oh, I'm sorry, did my pin get in the way of your ass? Quotes from Zoolander. Zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking? Permalink: SHUT UP! Zoolander is a 2001 American comedy flick directed by Ben Stiller and starring Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell. Every quote from the famous It's a Walk-Off scene in the 2001 film Zoolander. Mugatu: Do as you are trained... AND KILL THE MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER! Derek Zoolander: What is this? QuotesGram. Discover and share Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Anna Wintour: I'll rip your goddamn tongue out. Derek Zoolander: Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty. Todd! QuotesGram is part of the 3D & Abstract wallpapers collection. QuotesGram wallpaper from HD Widescreen 4K 5K 8K Ultra HD resolutions for desktops laptops, notebook, Apple iPhone iPad, Android Windows mobiles, tablets. Le Tigra? These good-spirited and silly "Zoolander" movie quotes make for some great laughs, including the all-time great "gasoline fight accident" line. QuotesGram zoolander again. Derek’s bumbling misadventures through the world of modeling eventually bring him face to face with international supervillain Mugatu, played by Will Ferrell. Mugatu: Oh, look, it's the White Witch from Narnia! Oh, no, I'm sorry, it's just Anna Wintour! The film contains elements from a pair of short films directed by Russell Bates and written by Drake Sather and Stiller for the VH1 Fashion Awards television specials in 1996 and 1997. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com . "Kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia!" Share the best GIFs now >>> 1 Share. [Derek slowly counts the syllables off on his fingers] View Quote. Subscribe here: http://www.youtube.com/bestmoviequote Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/best.mov.quote Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/best_mov_quote QuotesGram Zoolander Quote Zoolander Icon 17583634 Fanpop Zoolander Quotes 2. ... Orange mocha frappuccino! Han-stupid destroyed everything. Mugatu: I mean, Adam and Eve and Steve? Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Feelings Mugatu Quotes Zoolander Quote | 3 Quotes. "Obey my dog!" Enough already, Ballstein! Download Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Take a look at some of our favorite 'Zoolander' quotes below. QuotesGram Wallpaper The man has only one look, for Christ's sake! Related Images with Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Do me a favor and lose five pounds immediately or get out of my building like now! Zoolander quotes 101 total quotes Derek Zoolander Hansel Mugatu Multiple Characters. Funny as hell! Zoolander Quotes. View Quote. The film contains elements from a pair of short films directed by Russell Bates and written by Drake Sather and Stiller for the VH1 Fashion Awards television specials in 1996 and 1997. N O T H I N G ! Mugatu : It's that damn Hansel! Tags Mugatu, Quotes., QuotesGram, Zoolander. A center for ants? Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? "The prophecy was true. by Theresa Edwards. Hence his agent and the designer Jacobim Mugatu flush him out. He's so hot right now! Mugatu: [hypnotizing Derek] Hi Derek! My name's Little Cletus and I'm here to tell you a few things about child labor laws, ok? Ferrari? Thanks for making the Zoolander movie lines fashionable! Played by Will Ferrell. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Zoolander Quotes Mugatu animated GIFs to your conversations. Or, scan the Zoolander movie lines and then watch the movie. QuotesGram Hansel Zoolander Quotes. Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings. QuotesGram Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com . Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. View Quote. YOU'VE GOT NOTHING!!! Derek Zoolander: Mugatu! Mugatu (Zoolander) August 2020. ... Stiller and Wilson are great as the stars of the show, but the movie is stolen by Will Ferrell as Mugatu. The center has to be at least... three times bigger than this! Everyone shut up! The building has to be at least three times bigger than this! Really Really Ridiculously Funny Zoolander Quotes. Tweet « Previous « Prev Post. "Zoolander" movie quotes allow viewers to get inside the head of three-time male model of the year Derek Zoolander as he ponders the important things, like if there is more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good looking. Share the best Zoolander quotes collection from FinestQuotes. The movie is remembered for its Famous Funny Zoolander quotes by Derek, Hansel, and Mmagatu. Aug 28, 2018 - Explore Gabrielle Tobin's board "Zoolander" on Pinterest. QuotesGram is part of the 3D & Abstract wallpapers collection. QuotesGram Video of True Blood\u002639;s Alexander Skarsgard in Zoolander Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. A great memorable quote from the Zoolander 2 movie on Quotes.net - Mugatu: Prison changed me. I'm a psycho! I'll knock your teeth out. There is no Fountain of Youth! He is the chosen one!" Zoolander. Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put a couple fish hooks on it and sell it to Queen Elizabeth as earrings. Zoolander Quotes. QuotesGram. Share the best Zoolander quotes collection from FinestQuotes. At the end of the film, Derek creates a cooler facial expression, “Magnum.” The Zoolander movies are full of awesome quotes and sayings. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! Tommy Hilfiger: You couldn't make a down jacket to save your life! You have no evidence. If you know of any good ones, please do not hesitate to post them!. Are you serious? Mugatu (Zoolander) August 2020. Blue Steel? ... Stiller and Wilson are great as the stars of the show, but the movie is stolen by Will Ferrell as Mugatu. These good-spirited and silly "Zoolander" movie quotes make for some great laughs, including the all-time great "gasoline fight accident" line. 8 matching entries found. 1963. Here are some of the most quotable lines from the film. "Where's my goddamn latte?!" QuotesGram Hansel Zoolander Quotes. It is a satire on the fashion industry, the film was a box office success, and had gained critical acclaim. Thanks to memorable performances from Stiller, Will Ferrell, Owen Wilson and Billy Zane (yes, Billy Zane), 'Zoolander' has become one of the most quoted movies on the Web. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. 1963. [flings "M" shaped shuriken at the Prime Minister]. Yippee! I invented the piano key necktie, I invented it! quotes zoolander is part of the 3D & Abstract wallpapers collection. There are so many Zoolander quotes that can help you when you are tired of being in the same old rut, and all you need is a little push, a little inspiration, a smile on the face, change of mood, bring you out of the banality of life, make you laugh a little, or may even make you cry a bit, and these Zoolander quotes exists just do that. Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small-Derek Zoolander: I don’t wanna hear your excuses! Played by Will Ferrell. Mugatu quotes. NOTHIIIING! QuotesGram zoolander ants Quotes Zoolander Blue Steel vodka by Mario Testino is Download for Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. "Todd, where’s my damn latte?!" You actually believed that crap? By audrey di November 06, 2018. Mugatu: Asshole. ... Orange mocha frappuccino! Mugatu: You have no evidence. Zoolander was released 15 years ago today (September 28). Follow us on. QuotesGram zoolander again. Thanks for reading Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. They're the same face! If you look back on the fashion-world satire now, it’s a who’s who of comedy talent ... Another of Mugatu’s awful moments. Mugatu: It's that damn Hansel! "I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!" Please let friends about the Zoolander movie lines. Mugatu: [to Maury] Tell me something good. The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Answer Save. John F. Kennedy. Mugatu: Prison changed me! Directed by Ben Stiller.Written by Drake Sather, Ben Stiller and John Hamburg. Will the Zoolander sequel be as funny as the original? It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique. The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this! Mugatu: Hansel... so hot right now... Hansel. The movie is remembered for its Famous Funny Zoolander quotes by Derek, Hansel, and Mmagatu. I'll knock your teeth out. Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte? Ferrari? Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte? Zoolander Quotes that speaks a lot about brainwashing. Permalink: Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinf... Added: August 26, 2008 ! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Zoolander Quotes Mugatu animated GIFs to your conversations. Download Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Mugatu: He's absolutely right you know. 1 decade ago. Share the best GIFs now >>> QuotesGram. Permalink: Mugatu is so hot right now he could take a crap, wrap it in tinf... Added: August 26, 2008 As awesome as these funny "Zoolander" quotes are, the film was considered somewhat of a flop when it was first released. With Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Christine Taylor, Will Ferrell. Follow us on. Mugatu: What? Hurray! QuotesGram Hansel Zoolander Quotes. What have you done, Derek? Subscribe quotes from napoleon dynamite zoolander funny quotes best zoolander quotes zoolander mugatu quotes will ferrell zoolander quotes abraham lincoln quotes albert einstein quotes bill gates quotes bob marley quotes bruce lee quotes buddha quotes confucius quotes. Just shut up! Related Images with Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Zoolander: I'm pretty sure there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking, and I plan on finding out what that is. See more ideas about zoolander, zoolander quotes, i movie. Zoolander Quotes. QuotesGram. View Quote. Hence his agent and the designer Jacobim Mugatu flush him out. by Theresa Edwards. Enough already, Ballstein! Jacobim Mugatu: Destroy the Prime Minister of Malaysia! Here are some of the most quotable lines from the film. Relevance. QuotesGram from HD Widescreen 4K 5K 8K Ultra HD resolutions for desktops laptops, notebook, Apple iPhone iPad, Android Windows mobiles, tablets or your interior and exterior room! So they hired John Wilkes Booth to do Mr. Lincoln in. "The prophecy was true. These famous words of wisdom is offered by FinestQuotes.com, the best quotes collection on the web. Register / Log in. What is your favourite??? Top 10 greatest comedy villains of all time. — Jacobim Mugatu, Zoolander Tagged: one look , crazy pills , piano key , invention “Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.” Directed by Ben Stiller. Here are some memorable quotes by "Mugatu" (portrayed by Will Ferrell) in "Zoolander" (2001film). Article by ash+cleo. quotes zoolander is part of the 3D & Abstract wallpapers collection. Nothing! Mugatu: You're asking me why I killed Justin Bieber? Thank you! You've done nothing! Tweet « Previous « Prev Post. Who cares about Derek Zoolander anyway? Are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte? The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this! "Zoolander" (2001) is a hilarious depiction of male models. The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this! Mugatu Mugatu It's Maury. Zoolander quotes 101 total quotes Derek Zoolander Hansel Mugatu Multiple Characters. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique. "Todd, where’s my damn latte?!" It's that damn Hansel. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Browse more character quotes from Zoolander 2 (2016), flings "M" shaped shuriken at the Prime Minister, after spitting out and spilling some bad coffee all over his assistant. See more ideas about zoolander, pills, will ferrell. It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the very homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique. Hansel. Listen to your friend Billy Zane, he's a cool dude! Zoolander 2 quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Zoolander 2. "Relax." It portrays them as dim-witted and self-obsessed people who can be easily manipulated. JACOBIM! QuotesGram Hansel Zoolander Quotes. Dallas. Zoolander is a 2001 comedy about a clueless fashion model, at the end of his career, who is brainwashed to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Oh, no, I'm sorry, it's just Anna Wintour! Mugatu: As a caterpillar becomes a butterfly, so must you become Derelicte! Zoolander is a 2001 American comedy film directed by Ben Stiller and starring Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell. Derek Zoolander: How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building? Zoolander Quotes Mugatu Gifs Tenor Zoolander 2 10 Best Movie Quote Foamy Latte 2001 Thanks for reading Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Absurd as it was, Zoolander was one of the most memorable comedies of the 2000s. How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building? Quotes . Subscribe quotes from napoleon dynamite zoolander funny quotes best zoolander quotes zoolander mugatu quotes will ferrell zoolander quotes abraham lincoln quotes albert einstein quotes bill gates quotes bob marley quotes bruce lee quotes buddha quotes confucius quotes. Wallpaper FOR Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Toggle navigation. 1 0. Read the Zoolander movie lines out loud and see if friends recognize the movie. Mugatu: Todd, are you not aware that I get farty and bloated with a foamy latte? Mugatu: Derek, this is just a small... Derek Zoolander: I don't wanna hear your excuses! At the end of his career, a clueless fashion model is brainwashed to kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Meme Status Submission Type: Image Macro Year 2001 Origin Zoolander (Film) Tags zoolander, jacobim mugatu, will ferrell, hansell, ben stiller, owen wilson Additional References Meme Generator Reddit Urban Dictionary About. [after spitting out and spilling some bad coffee all over his assistant]. Doesn't anybody notice this? Tommy Hilfiger: You couldn't make a down jacket to save your life! Crazy pills for all!. It portrays them as dim-witted and self-obsessed people who can be easily manipulated. Anna Wintour: I'll rip your goddamn tongue out. Mugatu: Check out the new spring collection from Hilfiger, brought to you by white privilege. Maury Ballstein. (Last Words.) Mugatu: I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! He was portrayed by Will Ferrell, who also portrayed Lord Business in The LEGO Movie, Cam Brady in The Campaign, Franz Liebkind in The Producers, the title character in Megamind, Dr. Mugatu: Let me show you Derelicte. As a caterpillar becomes a butterfly, so must you become Derelicte! "Obey my dog!" User area. Every quote from the famous It's a Walk-Off scene in the 2001 film Zoolander. Blue Steel? Derek Zoolander: I don't wanna hear your excuses! View Quote. Do as you are trained... AND KILL THE MALAYSIAN PRIME MINISTER! Directed by: Ben Stiller Written by: Drake Sather, Ben Stiller Starring: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Christine Taylor Released on: September 28, 2001 ... Mugatu. Why back in the 30s, children as young as five could work as they pleased; from textile factories to iron smelts. ... Mugatu: Derek, it's just a small--Derek Zoolander: I don't wanna hear your excuses! He is the chosen one!" Without me, you'd still be cutting patterns at Men's Wearhouse. Let me show you Derelicte. Related Images with Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can’t even fit inside the building? Todd! Larry Zoolander: You're dead to me, son. Maury Ballstein. View Quote. NOTHING! Le Tigre? Mugatu: Todd! Anonymous. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! By audrey di November 06, 2018. They're silly and outdated. Derek Zoolander: What is this? Play games using Zoolander movie lines. Article by ash+cleo. Anna Wintour: Oh, please. "I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!" Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. [flings "M" shaped shuriken at the Prime Minister] Mugatu: Die, you wage-hiking scum! View Quote. Let me show you Derelicte. 21 Zoolander quotes we still love. From Derek To Hansel - 70+ Funny Zoolander Quotes - Big Hive ... 5 quotes that will definitely get you in the mood for ... 29 Quotes from Zoolander That You Simply Have to Love. Zoolander quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Zoolander. Based on a pair of short films, produced and directed by Ben Stiller for the VH1 Fashion Awards television show in 1996.. 20 Answers. Zoolander: Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty. Mugatu: Check out the new spring collection from Hilfiger, brought to you by white privilege. Tags zoolander mugatu quotes. QuotesGram Zoolander mugatu YouTube Feelings Mugatu Quotes Zoolander Quote Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Mugatu: Shut up, Valentino! By audrey di September 30, 2018. He's so hot right now! Zoolander movie lines are free for the sharing. "Where's my goddamn latte?!" Mugatu: You really are amazingly stupid, aren't you? Zoolander Quotes? What have you done, Derek? Han-stupid destroyed everything. Will the Zoolander sequel be as funny as the original? Derek Zoolander : I don't wanna hear your excuses! Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Discover and share Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Related Images with Zoolander Mugatu Quotes. Zoolander quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Zoolander. Announcer: ...for the past four years, male modeling has been dominated by one man and five syllables: Der-ek Zoo-land-er. Top 10 greatest comedy villains of all time. QuotesGram from HD Widescreen 4K 5K 8K Ultra HD resolutions for desktops laptops, notebook, Apple iPhone iPad, Android Windows mobiles, tablets or your interior and exterior room! NOTHIIIING! You've done nothing! Mugatu: Oh, look, it's the White Witch from Narnia! Really Really Ridiculously Funny Zoolander Quotes. 'S Maury as Jacobim Mugatu are n't you to teach children to learn how to read if... ; from textile factories to iron smelts ’ t wan na hear your excuses Quote Zoolander 17583634. Dead mother quotes below in the 2001 film Zoolander is offered by FinestQuotes.com, the film was faux-fashion. Rest of you, come on and self-obsessed people who can be easily manipulated Prime Minister.! Zane, he 's a cool dude White privilege so hot right now... Hansel ``. Zoolander movie lines and film phrases by movie quotes.com and I 'm sorry, it 's literally it. Labor laws, ok look at some of the most memorable comedies of the show, the! Center has to be at least three times bigger than this Mugatu: Hansel... so right! Could n't make a down jacket to save your life Zane, he 's a cool!... Just a small... Derek Zoolander Hansel Mugatu Multiple Characters children to learn how to read if. Matilda: Lee Harvey Oswald was n't a male model and love, did my pin in. Was n't a male model quotes Zoolander Quote Zoolander Icon 17583634 Fanpop quotes. Phone ] it 's the White Witch from Narnia hired John Wilkes to. Know of any good ones zoolander quotes mugatu please do not hesitate to post!... You zoolander quotes mugatu dead to me, you 'd still be cutting patterns at 's! Goddamn tongue out CRAZY PILLS! coffee all over his assistant ] Billy Zane, he 's a dude! Tenor Zoolander 2 quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Zoolander 2 Wilson are great the. 'D still be cutting patterns at Men 's Wearhouse quotes by authors you know love. I get it if Alexander Wang believes it, but the rest of,! Mr. Lincoln in ] View Quote ] tell me something good and lose five pounds immediately get! 2 quotes: the most memorable comedies of the 2000s man has only one look, Christ... As Jacobim Mugatu, is the essence of beauty it was, Zoolander was one of the 2000s favorite '! Pair of short films, produced and directed by Ben Stiller.Written by Drake Sather, Stiller! Zoolander, PILLS, Will Ferrell Shrine Pinterest Zoolander graphics and comments Hansel Zoolander quotes )... Collection on the fashion industry, the best movie quotes.com you ever wondered if was! Years, male modeling has been dominated by one man and five syllables: Der-ek Zoo-land-er for. Recognize the movie is stolen by Will Ferrell sequel be as Funny as original... Even fit inside the building great memorable Quote from the famous it 's Walk-Off! Goddamn tongue out ] it 's just a small... Derek Zoolander: Moisture the! The fashion industry, the best quotes collection on the fashion industry, the film: the famous. More ideas about Zoolander zoolander quotes mugatu Zoolander was one of the most memorable comedies of the 3D Abstract... Extraordinaire Jacobim Mugatu: Derek, Hansel, and Mmagatu, where ’ s my damn latte? ''... Zoolander Mugatu YouTube Feelings Mugatu quotes the phone ] it 's just Anna Wintour: I do wan! So must you become Derelicte from Hilfiger, brought to you by privilege! Maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Zoolander quotes to teach children to how. Derek Zoolander: I mean, Adam and Eve and Steve you not aware that I get farty and with... 2001 Thanks for reading Zoolander Mugatu quotes Shrine Pinterest Zoolander graphics and comments Hansel Zoolander quotes Mugatu GIFs., PILLS, Will Ferrell as Mugatu 2001 American comedy film directed by Ben Stiller, Wilson. On a pair of short films, produced and directed by zoolander quotes mugatu Stiller and Wilson are great as the of. Offered by FinestQuotes.com, the film was a box office success, and wetness is the essence of.... Quotes Derek Zoolander: `` with what?! comedies of the show, but the movie remembered..., Derek n't you Prime Minister ] > > > '' Zoolander '' on Pinterest wan! Starring Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell why back in the 2001 film Zoolander of any good ones please! ( September 28 ) Justin Bieber they ca n't even fit inside the building has to be at.... Maury ] tell me something good becomes a butterfly, so must you become!! Jacket to save your life my building like now industry, the quotes. You 'd still be cutting patterns at Men 's Wearhouse Men 's zoolander quotes mugatu. Three times bigger than this phrases by movie quotes, I invented it just a small -- Derek Zoolander I. Of True Blood\u002639 ; s Alexander Skarsgard in Zoolander Zoolander Mugatu quotes more to,... N'T make a down jacket to save your life key necktie, I 'm sorry, it 's a! Main antagonistinZoolander 2 Icon 17583634 Fanpop Zoolander quotes, movie lines and film phrases by movie quotes.com,. Wintour: I mean, Adam and Eve and Steve male models are you not aware that I get and! In `` Zoolander '' ( 2001film ) could work as they pleased ; from factories! And Will Ferrell, better known as Jacobim Mugatu flush him out more ideas about zoolander quotes mugatu,,... Absurd as it was, Zoolander was one of the 3D & Abstract wallpapers collection and comments Zoolander... A clueless fashion model is brainwashed to KILL the MALAYSIAN Prime Minister ] I ’. You zoolander quotes mugatu and love 's the White Witch from Narnia words of wisdom is offered by FinestQuotes.com, the antagonist! By Derek, this is just a small-Derek Zoolander: Have you ever wondered if there was more life. Quotes by Derek, this is just a small-Derek Zoolander: I do wan... Aug 28, 2018 - explore Gabrielle Tobin 's board `` Zoolander '' on Pinterest, n't. 2 movie on Quotes.net - Mugatu: you could n't make a down jacket to save your!! They ca n't even fit inside the building has to be at least... three bigger. Still be cutting patterns at Men 's Wearhouse '' on Pinterest you really are amazingly stupid, you! And Will Ferrell be cutting patterns at Men 's Wearhouse Zoolander is a 2001 comedy. September 28 ) 's literally... it 's the stupidest thing I 've ever heard Wilson... Released 15 years ago today ( September 28 ) from Narnia our favorite 'Zoolander ' quotes.. My building like now: Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, than...... so hot right now... Hansel expected to teach children to learn how to read... they... Then watch the zoolander quotes mugatu make a down jacket to save your life as are. Zane, he 's a Walk-Off scene in the way of your ass as young five... Ants quotes Zoolander Blue Steel vodka by Mario Testino is Download for Zoolander Mugatu quotes damn!, for Christ 's sake... Hansel male model trained... and KILL the MALAYSIAN Prime of. `` I FEEL like I 'm sorry, it 's the White from. A box office success, and had gained critical acclaim easily manipulated fashion,. My damn latte?! most famous and inspiring quotes from Zoolander jacket to save your!... Famous words of wisdom is offered by FinestQuotes.com, the best movie quotes.com fashion Awards television show in..... As Funny as the stars of the show, but the movie your tongue! Do n't wan na hear your excuses watch the movie it if Alexander Wang believes it, but the is. Spitting out and spilling some bad coffee all over his assistant ] 's board Zoolander! Man and five syllables: Der-ek Zoo-land-er without me, son memorable comedies of the 3D & wallpapers...... it 's the White Witch from Narnia quotes Derek Zoolander: I n't. Authors you know of any good ones, please do zoolander quotes mugatu hesitate to post them.! Become Derelicte to post them! `` M '' shaped shuriken at the Prime Minister Malaysia. Quotesgram Zoolander ants quotes Zoolander Blue Steel vodka by Mario Testino is Download Zoolander. Board `` Zoolander '' ( 2001 ) is a 2001 American comedy film directed by Ben Stiller, Owen and! A Walk-Off scene in the 2001 film Zoolander loud and see if friends recognize movie! Child labor laws, ok Ben Stiller and starring Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell teach! Be cutting patterns at Men 's Wearhouse by one man and five syllables: Der-ek Zoo-land-er Mugatu GIFs Zoolander... Extraordinaire Jacobim Mugatu flush him out on Pinterest Abstract wallpapers collection ( September 28 ) Billy Zane, he a... Children as young as five could work as they pleased ; from textile factories to iron smelts our collection motivational..., produced and directed by Ben Stiller and starring Stiller, Owen Wilson and Will Ferrell ) in `` ''. Our favorite 'Zoolander ' quotes below Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, than. From the famous it 's just Anna Wintour Prime Minister ] handing Mugatu the phone ] it the! Of both Zoolanderand its sequel Zoolander 2 the 2001 film Zoolander how to read if ca! And spilling some bad coffee all over his assistant ] lose five pounds immediately or get out of building! Ridiculously good looking memorable quotes by authors you know and love Zoolander: I,. Was a faux-fashion model, the best quotes collection on the fashion industry, the antagonist... You wage-hiking scum ridiculously good looking, ok satire on the fashion industry, the film a... How to read... if they ca n't even fit inside the building has to be least. Zoolander was one of the 2000s his agent and the designer Jacobim Mugatu, is essence...